Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Sullinger arrested for domestic assault

WALTHAM, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) – Boston Celtics forward Jared Sullinger was arrested following a domestic situation over the weekend with his girlfriend.

Police said Sullinger arrived at the police station 6 a.m. Tuesday to turn himself in.

Sullinger is charged with assault and battery, malicious destruction of property and witness intimidation.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/233...#ixzz2dq8tpacv
    http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/233...ith-girlfriend

OMG. I'm shocked at this. How stupid can you be. If he weren't such an important piece to our team, he'd surely be cut. Not sure what Ainge will do now.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Wow. Can games start so all of these idiot athletes can be under close adult supervision. This is absolutely ridiculous.

vCash
    Beasley?

vCash
    what the ****

vCash
    A. Sherrod is reporting the incident actually happened Saturday night, and he turned himself in Tuesday morning as a warrant was out for him. I don't like how 3 days went by. That's not a good sign.

vCash
    I was just thinking last night that the dead news period would be coming to an end and we'd have something to talk about....

The Celts W-L record won't be damaged too badly, since the Celts have forwards - assuming the mood of the team doesn't go sour, but long term this was a guy that on 58 win deep playoff team figured to be the 7th-8th guy, and a nice piece.

If his history is clean and the Celts and earlier coaches/important folks step up he's liable to get a fat fine and various non jail time punishments... but what if he can't turn his life on a dime? Than a soap opera and potentially someone really gets hurt, and the C's go from not trusting him to cutting ties...

Maybe I'll go back to bed and find out later that this was just a bad bit of beef...

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    http://instagram.com/p/duYldfPloh/

This pic says it was taken that night, apparently before things went bad.

vCash
    Not as bad as when I first heard about....Sounds like he was trying to restrain her....turned him self in....dont see him getting a big punishment.

vCash
    Let's not rush into anything, who knows how true this even is and *woof* to his girlfriend. I was expecting better then that.

vCash
    From what I have read it sounds like he ****ed another women and his girl found pics on his phone and went coo coo.....***** b cool! Anyway....I would count on a 1 gamer suspension...then a new girlfriend for Sully.
    El Presidente

vCash
    College sweethearts (or high school for some players) and the NBA never seem to mix well...

Regardless if it were restraining or actual hitting, putting your hands on another person is a no-no in my book... She wants to get mad cause he's messing around that's ok, he wants to get mad because she don't like it, that's also ok... Him putting his hands on her, ...

A distraction that is not needed right now...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!