Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Training Camp

vCash

Training Camp

Has anyone ever attended a practice at Ristuccia Arena? I have the week off and was thinking about going. I know rookie camp starts today. Just curious as to what's the best time to get there and any other info someone that has gone can offer. Thanks.

vCash
    Watched the highlights from the rookie game against the Lightning last night and Subban looked blah. I think the final score was 5-5 and I counted 3 goals that were questionable from Subban. One looked like the guy through it at the net (just inside the blue line) and it go through.

I'm sure the kid will be alright, it was just weird to see those softies after hearing about how good he was.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    where'd you see the highlights?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    where'd you see the highlights?
    Bostonbruins.com

It looks like the future B's choked away a 4 goal lead today in a 5-4 loss to the Panthers. Koko, Knight, Camara & Trotman were the B's scorers while Racine, Howden & Bjugstad (hat trick) were your FLA scorers

vCash
    Camara had 2 goals in 3 games. He also fought a guy way bigger than him after he plowed him i guess, he lost in a decision.

Iginla is on the Krejci line predictably and Erikson is on Bergerons line. I am excited about Erikson being with Bergeron and Marchand and I hope we see a bit more offense and speed/shooting from Marchand as a result. He should be opened up on that line to focus more on scoring now that Seguin is replaced with Eriksons defense. We will see. So excited for hockey.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Also two words.

Healthy. Mcquaid.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    Camara had 2 goals in 3 games. He also fought a guy way bigger than him after he plowed him i guess, he lost in a decision.

Iginla is on the Krejci line predictably and Erikson is on Bergerons line. I am excited about Erikson being with Bergeron and Marchand and I hope we see a bit more offense and speed/shooting from Marchand as a result. He should be opened up on that line to focus more on scoring now that Seguin is replaced with Eriksons defense. We will see. So excited for hockey.
    I was really hoping that Eriksson would be with Krejci and Lucic. IMO that line is missing that Bergeron type player and Bergeron lines is missing that Iginla type player.

vCash
    ^^^^ I can see that. Krejcis line needs a defensive forward and Bergerons line could use a Recchi type front of the net bowling ball.

vCash
    I'm going to a practice tomorrow at 10am and 12pm at the Garden, how does it work? Do you just walk in? Any knowledge would be appreciated

vCash
    TTS you just walk in tell them you stayeed @ Holiday INN express & that you will running prac. LOL!!!!!