Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Terrelle Pryor is first-team quarterback at Raiders practice Monday

Terrelle Pryor was the first-team quarterback at Raiders practice Monday.
    Pryor bombed in Oakland's preseason finale, completing 3-of-8 throws for 31 yards and a pick with two sacks taken among ten dropbacks. Speculation ensued Matt Flynn would reenter the starting mix, but that apparently isn't happening. We're excited to see Sunday's Raiders-Colts game because we're starting the Indy fantasy defense in all of our fantasy leagues. Pryor is a cinch to struggle.
    Source: Jerry McDonald on Twitter

vCash
    Sigh. I hope he makes this a surprising season. Hope is the keyword.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    He's exciting, that's for sure. I hope he comes along real well as the season progresses.

vCash
    I never liked Flynn or Pryor but Pryor had to start. Flynn couldn't scare a defense with a gun in his hand. They'd just stack the box and wait for the short throw. Pryor will keep them honest for now. I wanna see McGloin play when our line gets better/healthier. Pryor won't be starting next year though and neither will Flynn with his overpaid backup QB ways.

Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

vCash
    Good God RM and DA and name him the starter! Taylor the offense in practice to his skills. End the confusion, Flynn lost the competition and time to move on.

vCash
    Let the guy loose! He will make it exciting. Hopefully, they'll play it close. I'd like to see him with the game on the line on the last drive. DMAC, destiny is calling...time to step up, or shut up!

vCash
    I'd rather watch TP try than Flynn... They will blitz Flynn all day as he fails to read a blitz/audible out of a play
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderIke37 View Post
    Terrelle Pryor was the first-team quarterback at Raiders practice Monday.
    Pryor bombed in Oakland's preseason finale, completing 3-of-8 throws for 31 yards and a pick with two sacks taken among ten dropbacks. Speculation ensued Matt Flynn would reenter the starting mix, but that apparently isn't happening. We're excited to see Sunday's Raiders-Colts game because we're starting the Indy fantasy defense in all of our fantasy leagues. Pryor is a cinch to struggle.
    Source: Jerry McDonald on Twitter
    First of all , I have watched the Seahawks game twice now . Pryor did an excellent job in that game . His one mistake was the interception . There were several dropped passes when Pryor was in . I think 3 or 4 of them would of been 1st downs . I remember 2 of them where on 3rd downs which led to a punt and the other was a field goal . Anyone who says Pryor bombed in that game is a fool .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Black&Silver 69 View Post
    First of all , I have watched the Seahawks game twice now . Pryor did an excellent job in that game . His one mistake was the interception . There were several dropped passes when Pryor was in . I think 3 or 4 of them would of been 1st downs . I remember 2 of them where on 3rd downs which led to a punt and the other was a field goal . Anyone who says Pryor bombed in that game is a fool .
    I agree, I think once he gets into a rhythm and gets better command of this offense, we'll see the consistency.

vCash
    This doesn't mean Pryor is starting, Vic Tafur tweeted that Pryor started with first team during drills but the media window closed before the actual first team offense came onto the field. You guys know they've been splitting reps for a while now. Also, Allen still didn't name starter after practice.

vCash
    I don't think Flynn deserves a spot. McGloin is a hard worker and has shown that in high school and college and now with Oakland. He will learn this offense inside and out. I'm not saying he will start or should start but if Pryor were to get injured I believe McGloin can run the offense at a much higher level than Flynn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18:26982937
    This doesn't mean Pryor is starting, Vic Tafur tweeted that Pryor started with first team during drills but the media window closed before the actual first team offense came onto the field. You guys know they've been splitting reps for a while now. Also, Allen still didn't name starter after practice.
    God help is if Flynn starts. The only bright side to that is we would be closer to the #1 overall pick in next years draft and he would not make it past game 4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Vet View Post
    God help is if Flynn starts. The only bright side to that is we would be closer to the #1 overall pick in next years draft and he would not make it past game 4.
    I agree with you, I don't want Flynn to start and even if he does, they will bench him before the bye week.

vCash
    Good God RM and DA and name him the starter! Taylor the offense in practice to his skills. End the confusion, Flynn lost the competition and time to move on.
    Can't get right Vet that's their new name here in Oakland. Just name the kid the starter ,and be done with it what in the hell are they waiting for? Man this kind of foolishness is making me lose my cool wise up do what is right for the team ,or get out of Oakland ,and let some real leaders take real control of this organization.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510:26982970
    Can't get right Vet that's their new name here in Oakland. Just name the kid the starter ,and be done with it what in the hell are they waiting for? Man this kind of foolishness is making me lose my cool wise up do what is right for the team ,or get out of Oakland ,and let some real leaders take real control of this organization.
    RM can only take one humiliation a week I think and with Wilison being on waivers that was the special of the week. I have lost a lot of faith in DA as well.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast