It's the off-season, I'm bored. So here we are...
Just for kicks. Make a bold prediction (as many as you like) for next season.
I'll kick it off with my ten bold predictions.
1. Stephen Curry will smash his own record for the most three pointers made in a single season. He'll be tip toeing around the 300 milestone.
2. Derrick Rose wins his second MVP award.
3. OKC will finish 3rd in the West and will fail to make it to the finals.
4. Washington finish 8th in the East.
5. Nobody on Brooklyn's roster makes the All-Star game.
6. Cody Zeller leads rookies in scoring.
7. Dwight Howard puts his head down and gets busy. He works hard and changes peoples opinion of him. Finishes second in MVP voting averaging 25 points on 60% from the field, 13.4 rebounds and 3 blocks per game.
8. Miami threepeat.
9. The Raptors blow up their roster for a big name trade, keeping only Valanciunas and trading every other starter and two or three role players.
10. McLemore or C.J. McCollum win Rookie of the Year.