Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation J.R. Smith: Paul Pierce 'bitter'

I just look at him as a bitter person just getting out of Boston. He doesn't really know what New York is all about. He's been playing in Boston his whole career. He just knows, just know that his words have consequences and he's going to have to pay for them.
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...-pierce-bitter

vCash
    JR you best show y prove when the time comes

vCash
    **** pierce and the nets
    Deal with it

vCash
    Shump Melo JR Metta Are your Knicks team ghetto blaster!!!

I like them over

Garrnet Pierce Terry Blatche all day
    ONCE A KNICK ALWAYS A KNICK ALLSTAR 2013@KnicksBrooklyn

vCash
    Squad up

vCash

J.R. Smith: Paul Pierce 'bitter'

These games are going to be so fun

vCash
    I am a fan of jr and I feel like he is the 2nd best player on the team. I also feel like he should start , because I think it will boost his confidence . And then we could have amare, shump, & Andrea fight for the 6th man. But the one thing that drives me crazy about jr is that it seems like he lets the media dictate the way he plays , for example, during the playoffs Lebron does not go on twitter or Facebook or Instagram or watch espn ( he does not listen to all the negative stuff people are saying) so if only jr would do the same , I feel as if he would have had a better performance in the playoffs last year. Well don't listen to the media plus DONT DO DRUGS!!!

vCash
    JR better bring it this season... cant wait to scrap with brooklyn.
    People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer
    Guess its just a theory of man became a monster, atop of the world
    Never fallin', I'm as real as they come from day one, forever ballin'
    C'mon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seizabmc View Post
    I am a fan of jr and I feel like he is the 2nd best player on the team. I also feel like he should start , because I think it will boost his confidence . And then we could have amare, shump, & Andrea fight for the 6th man. But the one thing that drives me crazy about jr is that it seems like he lets the media dictate the way he plays , for example, during the playoffs Lebron does not go on twitter or Facebook or Instagram or watch espn ( he does not listen to all the negative stuff people are saying) so if only jr would do the same , I feel as if he would have had a better performance in the playoffs last year. Well don't listen to the media plus DONT DO DRUGS!!!
    JR is the last man on earth that needs a confidence booster.

vCash
    I wish he would STFU TBH.

You don't talk trash after you shot 26% against IND... how about shooting 40% at least in a playoff series before you trash talk a champion who actually shows up in the playoffs?

I hope Shump and or TH develop so we can trade JR next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

You don't talk trash after you shot 26% against IND... how about shooting 40% at least in a playoff series before you trash talk a champion who actually shows up in the playoffs?

The flipside to your comment is that since Paul Pierce is 36 and a former champion, he should exhibit a lot more class than he's shown since his transfer over to Brooklyn. But he is who he is, the same idiot that got stabbed in the face like 10 times in a club early on in his career. He's just as classless if not worse.

But I do agree with how putrid JR was last year in the playoffs. I commend him for trying to play through his knee injury, but he caused a lot more harm than good when he was out there on the court, especially after he was suspended for throwing that elbow.

I have no problem with any of our players reacting to those idiots in Brooklyn. It's not like our guys have instigated the trash talk, they're just responding to the instigators.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    The flipside to your comment is that since Paul Pierce is 36 and a former champion, he should exhibit a lot more class than he's shown since his transfer over to Brooklyn. But he is who he is, the same idiot that got stabbed in the face like 10 times in a club early on in his career. He's just as classless if not worse.

But I do agree with how putrid JR was last year in the playoffs. I commend him for trying to play through his knee injury, but he caused a lot more harm than good when he was out there on the court, especially after he was suspended for throwing that elbow.

I have no problem with any of our players reacting to those idiots in Brooklyn. It's not like our guys have instigated the trash talk, they're just responding to the instigators.
    What exactly did Pierce say?

I just have a problem with guys talking trash and then shrinking when the games matter like JR has done in his 2 years here. It just looks silly to me.

Maybe I've missed comments from BK players, but it seems the two guys talking the most trash (Felton & JR) are also the ones that shrunk like penises in ice water against IND in the playoffs... and that kinda rubs me the wrong way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

He was severely injured in the playoffs. You know this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post

Paul Pierce is 36

(he'll be retired soon)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    He was severely injured in the playoffs. You know this.
    Severe is an overstatement.

And I would buy that argument more had he not done the exact same thing against MIA the previous year.

If he stinks it up in the playoffs again this year I say trade him.

I was looking at JR's #'s compared to Starks and thinking JR actually holds his own... then i saw their playoff numbers... Starks actually showed up in the playoffs and his numbers IMPROVED.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast