Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many wins do the Knicks get if Bargnani averages 20ppg?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 39 games or less

2 16.67%
  • 40-45

0 0%
  • 46-50

0 0%
  • 51-59

8 66.67%
  • 60+

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

How many games do you believe we'll win if Bargnani drops 20ppg?

you gota look at this team without the bargnani trade to realy judge what kind of record we will have ...and im thinking 52 wins... but if bargnani gose back to his ( ill dunk all over you and shoot the lights out self at 20 ppg )
    how many games do you think well win?

vCash
    The only way I think thats conceivable is if Melo goes down with a season ending injury and in that case, not many.

I can't see Bargs getting over 16ppg given our current roster makeup. Melo will be at 25-26, JR and Bargs around 15-17, Amare probably at an efficient 12, Felton probably at an inefficient 12.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    you gota look at this team without the bargnani trade to realy judge what kind of record we will have ...and im thinking 52 wins... but if bargnani gose back to his ( ill dunk all over you and shoot the lights out self at 20 ppg )
    how many games do you think well win?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    The only way I think thats conceivable is if Melo goes down with a season ending injury and in that case, not many.

I can't see Bargs getting over 16ppg given our current roster makeup. Melo will be at 25-26, JR and Bargs around 14-16, Amare probably at an efficient 12, Felton probably at an inefficient 12.
    And Shump at 17.

vCash
    I had a poll set but it said i didnt make the ten minute mark ........smh...but anyways im thinking 18 to 20 ppg is possible..and if im not mistaken he was posting those numbers with bosh droppin 20 ppg also on the same team....i think if that happens we can win 60 games and beat a lot of good teams on the reg....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Ok......ummmmmmm let me help you with your confusion.....you dont remember him dunking down amars throat when bargs came to the garden? You havent youtubed bargs game when he was a 20 ppg player?

vCash
    That would only happen if Melo, Stat, and or Shump/JR goes down for the season so probably 25 or 30....

vCash
    Added the poll and fixed up the title.
    Sometimes when making a poll the site just bugs out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Added the poll and fixed up the title.
    Sometimes when making a poll the site just bugs out.

Thank you buddy.....

vCash
    OK I'll play. If Melo stays healthy and Bargs scores 20pts/game, which is possible the way we're constructed (Amare going out with injury), we compete with Miami for the top seed in the East.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    He doesn't NEED to score 20 PPG. This is a team game so if he scores at a solid clip around the players we have I think most Knicks fans will be happy.

vCash
    Why would anyone even want Bargs to drop 20 ppg on awful efficiency? This dude needs to stick to his defensive rotations and hit open jumpers. If we are relying on him for more than that we're in trouble.

vCash
    Bargnani's scoring doesn't directly affect the Knicks win total. If he did score 20 per game... Melo and Jr's scoring would have to dip sharply.

vCash
    He doesn't need to score 20. He's here to be a role player. He'll prob end up scoring 12-15, with very few plays actually called directly for him. He's going to truly benefit by having such a talented cast around him. Melo, JR, Amare and Meta are going to draw so much attention, he's going have plenty of room on the wing to nail open 3's. Plus he's got the ability to get to the rim and finish if they close out on him... and... if they cut him off at the basket, he's got the ability to stop and shoot off the dribble. The fact that he's being asked to use these skills as an after thought are what's going to let him excel. In Toronto that was the focus of their offense, here he's a 3 or 4th option, which honestly is the right position for his type of game. Defensively Chandler can bang with the big boys and he can focus at altering shots at the rim or closing out on other stretch 4s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdesign13 View Post
    He doesn't need to score 20. He's here to be a role player. He'll prob end up scoring 12-15, with very few plays actually called directly for him. He's going to truly benefit by having such a talented cast around him. Melo, JR, Amare and Meta are going to draw so much attention, he's going have plenty of room on the wing to nail open 3's. Plus he's got the ability to get to the rim and finish if they close out on him... and... if they cut him off at the basket, he's got the ability to stop and shoot off the dribble. The fact that he's being asked to use these skills as an after thought are what's going to let him excel. In Toronto that was the focus of their offense, here he's a 3 or 4th option, which honestly is the right position for his type of game. Defensively Chandler can bang with the big boys and he can focus at altering shots at the rim or closing out on other stretch 4s.
    I'm sorry but I would hope we didn't bring him here to be a role player. He can score and we missed that badly in the playoff's last season! Further-more, if the season starts and brags is just sitting in the corner like novak with no plays being ran for him then somebody needs to lose their job!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast