Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Season Ticket holders...

So I just got a call from a sales rep for the Cubs; they mentioned after about 8 years of waiting I am finally going to be up to buy some seats. They are bringing me out to the game on Tuesday night to walk around to certain areas and talk.

Is there anything I should know or should ask this guy when I meet with him? He said this winter when they do the walk through I will be one of the first people called due to my number in line

Thanks in advance,
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Thank you for checking your place on the Cubs Season Ticket Waiting List.

Your current place on the Wait List is 47812.

thats quite a jump from last year, I was in the 80K range at the beginning of 2012.

vCash
    Wow, I had to check mine now and I'm 33k. I was about 90k when I last checked 2 years ago. Can we suck for 1 more year so we can cut out a few more?

vCash
    Woah, I'm up to 2,018.

...Does this mean I'm getting a call for 2014?

Edit: I guess that's a hard question for anyone on this board to answer. Synister, do you mind me asking your number?
    Last edited by turnaround3; 08-28-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Jill Garvey <3

vCash
    lol I thought for sure this was gonna be a BB thread. Im a little disappointed.

vCash
    I'm at 70159... that's okay though, it will be a while before I can afford them lol
    The Future...
    Is Bright!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon:26964467
    Thank you for checking your place on the Cubs Season Ticket Waiting List.

Your current place on the Wait List is 47812.

thats quite a jump from last year, I was in the 80K range at the beginning of 2012.
    Cubs suck and economy sucks. People are broke.

Pure Sex.

you have fun with your properly evaluated medical studies....i'll believe my garbage. you believe yours.

vCash
    Ask Croce.... I'm heading into my 2nd year of season tickets and Croce was more than helpful during the process. They really are struggling to get new STH...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    lol I thought for sure this was gonna be a BB thread. Im a little disappointed.
    For some strange reason, and I mean really F'ing strange, I decided to check-out the site tonight for, maybe, the first time this season.

Dare I be self-indulgent enough to think that 'BB' refers to me even in absentia?

Here's a brief, alley-like return.

I think the list of FORMER season ticket holders has surpassed the current waiting list.

Tom Tunney germs, no returns.

Nothing like getting 4th row behind the Cubs dugout for $54 on StubHub!

Too bad this team isn't worth $10 to watch. Can't watch Theo and Jed transact from behind the dugout, which I'm sure sucks for most of you humps.

I should go into the catastrophe prediction business, because I saw this conflagration coming years ago. Now I'm just not paying the 3rd highest ticket prices in MLB to watch this epic mess of goo. Actually, I haven't watched one game from beginning to end, and haven't set foot in Wrigley at all this season.

Unfortunately, it's actually worse than even I expected. By the way, to the dude that made this thread, do you really want to "walk around" Wrigley and "talk?"

I get out on the town a lot. I'm fly like that. Just to let you in on a little secret...Tony Rizzo needs to put down the red wine, especially past his bedtime before a huge, meaningless game.

The city is eying and espying, Mr. Franchise guy.

Viva Nate Schierholtz!
    There are two factions of Cubs fans. Ones that live it, and ones that only visit it. The former are incredulous, while the latter are the problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BUD Bleachers View Post
    For some strange reason, and I mean really F'ing strange, I decided to check-out the site tonight for, maybe, the first time this season.
    Nobody believes this.

Jill Garvey <3

vCash
    Oh BB, your stupidity never ceases to entertain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Woah, I'm up to 2,018.

...Does this mean I'm getting a call for 2014?

Edit: I guess that's a hard question for anyone on this board to answer. Synister, do you mind me asking your number?
    Your current place on the Wait List is 971.

I also have been on the waiting list for a good 8 years now easily.
    Last edited by synister281; 08-29-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    Mike P. ~~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BUD Bleachers View Post

Dare I be self-indulgent enough to think that 'BB' refers to me even in absentia?

Here's a brief, alley-like return.

I think the list of FORMER season ticket holders has surpassed the current waiting list.

Tom Tunney germs, no returns.

Nothing like getting 4th row behind the Cubs dugout for $54 on StubHub!

Too bad this team isn't worth $10 to watch. Can't watch Theo and Jed transact from behind the dugout, which I'm sure sucks for most of you humps.

I should go into the catastrophe prediction business, because I saw this conflagration coming years ago. Now I'm just not paying the 3rd highest ticket prices in MLB to watch this epic mess of goo. Actually, I haven't watched one game from beginning to end, and haven't set foot in Wrigley at all this season.

Unfortunately, it's actually worse than even I expected. By the way, to the dude that made this thread, do you really want to "walk around" Wrigley and "talk?"

I get out on the town a lot. I'm fly like that. Just to let you in on a little secret...Tony Rizzo needs to put down the red wine, especially past his bedtime before a huge, meaningless game.

The city is eying and espying, Mr. Franchise guy.

Viva Nate Schierholtz!
    I don't NEED to walk around the stadium, I live 5 blocks down Addison and have for quite sometime - i've been to my share of games. But if they want to give me free tickets to the game on Tuesday, I'll walk around with the guy and listen to him.
    Mike P. ~~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    So I just got a call from a sales rep for the Cubs; they mentioned after about 8 years of waiting I am finally going to be up to buy some seats. They are bringing me out to the game on Tuesday night to walk around to certain areas and talk.

Is there anything I should know or should ask this guy when I meet with him? He said this winter when they do the walk through I will be one of the first people called due to my number in line

Thanks in advance,
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...Season-Tickets

You should read that thread.

vCash

I hope to god when my name comes up I can afford them

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast