Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Spadola

vCash

Spadola

Why don't you hear about this dude in all the nfl news and gossip. New York is known for the crazy media yet this kid hasn't gotten a single headline on nfl.com instead someone like kenbrell thomkins......... Anyone understand this? If this kid was on the giants there'd be articles of the second coming of victor cruz

vCash
    I know pace means legit nothing statistically but the kid would this be the regular season, he's be on pace for 958 yards 40 catches for an average of 24 yards per catch and 7 td's. idk I mean the kid could do nothing but .... He could do this technically.... Can't we as fans wish lol

vCash
    Omg.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 08-28-2013 at 06:23 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSSBOSS View Post
    I know pace means legit nothing statistically but the kid would this be the regular season, he's be on pace for 958 yards 40 catches for an average of 24 yards per catch and 7 td's. idk I mean the kid could do nothing but .... He could do this technically.... Can't we as fans wish lol
    I'm not sure which is worse - your so-called thread topic or this lone response by YOU which is even more grammatically incoherent. It's actually painful to read this.
    I know this will come across as attacking but I'm simpy being honest and I actually deleted my first response to this which was far more harsh.
    Quality > quantity

vCash
    Because the kid is simply not that good.... He is no victor cruz or kembrell thompkings
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Because the kid hasn't even played an NFL game. When Victor Cruz torched us in the preseason that one year he didn't even play during the season. It wasn't until the following season that Cruz got some burn and made a name for himself. Spadola has talent but he hasn't done anything to write home about.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    I dont blame you for being upset... it is not often we see a WR in NYJ Land catch a pass for longer than 20 yards. I almost got excited for a minute. But he is not even a poor mans Welker, He is a poor mans Amendola if that..... he has upside but nothing to get crazy about.

Twitter - @CherryHeights