Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,546
    vCash
    1500

    Arrange These Things From Most Likely To Least Likely

    Aaron Rodgers wins MVP

    We go one and done in the playoffs

    Eddie Lacy has 1000+ yards

    Dom Capers is fired after this year

    Bak allows less than 8 sacks

    We miss the playoffs

    We have a top 10 points defense

    We're top 10 in team sacks

    Finley is top 3 in TE TD's or yardage

    We win 12 or more games

    Crosby is cut during the season

    We win the Super Bowl
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,111
    vCash
    1500
    1. Eddie Lacy has 1000+ yards
    2. Crosby is cut during the season
    3. We're a top 10 in team sacks
    4. Dom Capers is fired after this year
    5. Aaron Rodgers wins MVP
    6. We win 12 or more games
    7. We go one and done in the playoffs
    8. We win the Super Bowl
    9. We have a top 10 points defense
    10. Finley is top 3 in TE TD's or yardage
    11. Bak allows less than 8 sacks
    12. We miss the playoffs


    Thats just the way I see it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,042
    vCash
    1500
    1 We Win 12 or more Games
    2 We're top ten in team sacks
    3 AR wins MVP
    4 Win Super Bowl
    5 Top ten Points D
    6 Eddie Lacy has 1000 Yards
    7 Finley top 2 in TE Yards/TDs
    8 Crosby Cut During Season
    9 Bak Allowes less than 8 sacks.
    10 Capers is fired After This year
    11 We go one and done in Playoffs
    12 We Miss the Playoffs
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home


    Where It All Began

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,670
    vCash
    6430
    Eddie Lacy has 1000+ yards
    Crosby is cut during the season
    We're top 10 in team sacks
    Aaron Rodgers wins MVP
    Bak allows less than 8 sacks
    Dom Capers is fired after this year
    We win 12 or more games
    Finley is top 3 in TE TD's or yardage
    We have a top 10 points defense
    We go one and done in the playoffs
    We win the Super Bowl
    We miss the playoffs




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    4,452
    vCash
    1500
    We're top 10 in team sacks

    We have a top 10 points defense

    We win 12 or more games

    Eddie Lacy has 1000+ yards

    Aaron Rodgers wins MVP

    Bak allows less than 8 sacks

    Crosby is cut during the season

    Finley is top 3 in TE TD's or yardage

    We go one and done in the playoffs

    We win the Super Bowl

    Dom Capers is fired after this year

    We miss the playoffs

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,054
    vCash
    1500
    Eddie Lacy has 1000+ yards
    We win 12 or more games
    Aaron Rodgers wins MVP
    Dom Capers is fired after this year
    Finley is top 3 in TE TD's or yardage
    We go one and done in the playoffs
    Crosby is cut during the season
    We win the Super Bowl
    We're top 10 in team sacks
    We have a top 10 points defense
    Bak allows less than 8 sacks
    We miss the playoffs
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    6,714
    vCash
    1500
    Eddie Lacy has 1000+ yards
    We go one and done in the playoffs
    Finley is top 3 in TE TD's or yardage
    Crosby is cut during the season
    Dom Capers is fired after this year
    Aaron Rodgers wins MVP
    We win 12 or more games
    We're top 10 in team sacks
    Bak allows less than 8 sacks
    We miss the playoffs
    We win the Super Bowl
    We have a top 10 points defense

    Guess I'm the only one who thinks its possible we could miss the playoffs lol. If we don't win the division (I think we'll win it, but you never know), there's going to be a mess at wildcard. One of the 49ers/Seahawks will probably be one of the wildcard teams. Then you have either the Falcons or Saints that should be right there, and possibly anyone from the NFC East (except the Eagles) if they can pull it together. Our games against the 49ers, the Falcons, and the NFC East could have tiebreaker implications, so that's some added importance to them. We don't really have many games this year where a loss would just be a loss.

    Not saying I think we'll miss the playoffs, but I can see how it could happen.
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,670
    vCash
    6430
    It could happen if AR gets hurt lol. Our team as a whole would have to suck *** this year in order for us to miss the playoffs. Anything can happen I guess, but I think missing the playoffs is the least likely think to happen on that list

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lambeau Field
    Posts
    59
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    It could happen if AR gets hurt lol. Our team as a whole would have to suck *** this year in order for us to miss the playoffs. Anything can happen I guess, but I think missing the playoffs is the least likely think to happen on that list
    you shut your mouth!

    but if that were to happen then we might as well give Jadeveon Clowney his one way ticket to Green Bay because VY is not taking this team anywhere.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,670
    vCash
    6430
    Quote Originally Posted by CultOfRodgers View Post
    you shut your mouth!

    but if that were to happen then we might as well give Jadeveon Clowney his one way ticket to Green Bay because VY is not taking this team anywhere.
    I still don't think we would be the worst team in the league. It also depends on when Rodgers got hurt.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,546
    vCash
    1500
    We wouldn't be near in the running for the first pick with Vince and even if we did we would trade it for a king's ransom I would guess.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Titletown U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Eddie Lacy has 1000+ yards
    We go one and done in the playoffs
    Finley is top 3 in TE TD's or yardage
    Crosby is cut during the season
    Dom Capers is fired after this year
    Aaron Rodgers wins MVP
    We win 12 or more games
    We're top 10 in team sacks
    Bak allows less than 8 sacks
    We miss the playoffs
    We win the Super Bowl
    We have a top 10 points defense

    Guess I'm the only one who thinks its possible we could miss the playoffs lol. If we don't win the division (I think we'll win it, but you never know), there's going to be a mess at wildcard. One of the 49ers/Seahawks will probably be one of the wildcard teams. Then you have either the Falcons or Saints that should be right there, and possibly anyone from the NFC East (except the Eagles) if they can pull it together. Our games against the 49ers, the Falcons, and the NFC East could have tiebreaker implications, so that's some added importance to them. We don't really have many games this year where a loss would just be a loss.

    Not saying I think we'll miss the playoffs, but I can see how it could happen.
    I would love some revenge on the Seacocks especially in the playoffs.
    Apologize

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,054
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Eddie Lacy has 1000+ yards
    We go one and done in the playoffs
    Finley is top 3 in TE TD's or yardage
    Crosby is cut during the season
    Dom Capers is fired after this year
    Aaron Rodgers wins MVP
    We win 12 or more games
    We're top 10 in team sacks
    Bak allows less than 8 sacks
    We miss the playoffs
    We win the Super Bowl
    We have a top 10 points defense

    Guess I'm the only one who thinks its possible we could miss the playoffs lol. If we don't win the division (I think we'll win it, but you never know), there's going to be a mess at wildcard. One of the 49ers/Seahawks will probably be one of the wildcard teams. Then you have either the Falcons or Saints that should be right there, and possibly anyone from the NFC East (except the Eagles) if they can pull it together. Our games against the 49ers, the Falcons, and the NFC East could have tiebreaker implications, so that's some added importance to them. We don't really have many games this year where a loss would just be a loss.

    Not saying I think we'll miss the playoffs, but I can see how it could happen.
    thats probably why. does anyone really have faith in chicago, detriot or minnesota? i don't
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)


  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    5,936
    vCash
    1500
    We go one and done in the playoffs
    We're top 10 in team sacks
    We have a top 10 points defense
    Aaron Rodgers wins MVP
    Eddie Lacy has 1000+ yards
    We win 12 or more games
    We win the Super Bowl
    Dom Capers is fired after this year
    Bak allows less than 8 sacks
    Finley is top 3 in TE TD's or yardage
    Crosby is cut during the season
    We miss the playoffs

    We are going to make the playoffs and I don't think we are in the very top teir so going one and done is highly likely.

    The defense and run game are going to be better, so those things come next. If they happen we are going to be pretty damn good, so winning 12 games and the super bowl come after
    Last edited by ugottabjoshinme; 08-29-2013 at 12:48 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    6,714
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    thats probably why. does anyone really have faith in chicago, detriot or minnesota? i don't
    yeah, that's why I have it so low on my list. I think the Bears could make it interesting though.
    2013 Adopt-a-Packer: Aaron Rodgers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •