Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

RGIII: Will To Win

Anyone watching this documentary on ESPN? Pretty cool to see some home footage of him during his recovery, getting to know about his personal relationship with his parents is fascinating as a Skins fan.

vCash
    His wifes knockers when she was writing that note. Hi-yo!

vCash
    Just watched it, and I can't say I really learned anything I didn't already know since I voraciously read every bit of personal info. I could find on him after it became apparent that we were going to draft him, but I still enjoyed it. Some people worry about a possible backlash in the locker room from RG3 getting so much of the spotlight, but after hearing Fletcher field a question about that not too long ago, as well as John Keim's input when also asked for his opinion on the matter, I don't have any concerns about that. The basic feeling in the locker room is that RG3 deserves all of the attention that he's getting because he works extremely hard and produces on the field. He's also very humble and doesn't rub his teammates the wrong the way. He makes sure to have a personal relationship with every player, including those on the practice squad, and everyone respects that about him because it shows that he doesn't feel entitled or that he's bigger than the team or more important than anyone else. I know all the exposure annoys fans of other teams, but screw them. ha They're just jealous. I hope that RG3 does continue to learn, though, that he has to be careful about what he says publicly because reporters will be looking to make stories out of nothing with him because he's such a prominent figure in the NFL. And we all know what the media love to do after building someone up to bigger-than-life proportions: tear them down.
    Last edited by SkinsFan4Life71; 08-28-2013 at 05:38 PM.

vCash
    I liked seeing that he took large portions of his time to continue his rehab and working out while he was on vacation. Shows how dedicated he really is, and eases my mind a little bit as to how he will perform this year.

vCash
    I really liked it the guy has incredible passion to get back and to want this team to win.

Olicity shipper and sports fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    His wifes knockers when she was writing that note. Hi-yo!
    I was going to chastise the first person to say something about that but you added a "hi-yo!" At the end....so I laughed. Well played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AWH1979 View Post
    I was going to chastise the first person to say something about that but you added a "hi-yo!" At the end....so I laughed. Well played.
    Yeah, I felt like "that guy" after I hit send. But I'm glad I didn't go "full douche" in your opinion.