Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

DHB impressing Pagano (and me)

#Colts C Pagano says he can see DHB's process, let early camp bumps turn into consistency. Says his confidence is "sky-rocketing."
    https://twitter.com/CraigKColts/stat...42746539696129

Had a rough minicamp but he's making plays in games. It helps that Pep is utilizing his strengths within this offense. A lot of WR screens and underneath routes that certainly take advantage of his great run after catch ability.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    The little I saw of DHB I liked.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    "We need speed! Speed is what we need! Greasy, fast speed!

vCash
    not surprised to see this, stupid move by oakland to let him go
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train