Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Urlacher: Russell Wilson ended my career

When thinking about the great Brian Urlacher's career, a lot of people probably won't harp too much on how exactly it ended. The linebacker was chasing down Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson on a third-and-2 play on the first possession of an overtime game. Urlacher got him, but Wilson had already ran five yards for the first down. The Bears would lose the game and Urlacher to hamstring injury after that play. Needless to say this doesn't hold a candle to the way Ray Lewis went out.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ago&ir=Chicago

Miss you boo.

Pure Sex.

you have fun with your properly evaluated medical studies....i'll believe my garbage. you believe yours.

vCash
    God, just shut up Brian...lol. He sounds so butthurt in everything he says.

At least his career didn't end on the first major play of a guy's career (such as Corey Wootton's sackussion on Brett Favre).

vCash
    Brian was a beast, but he went down hill quickly.

vCash
    I think he could have still played well. Yes, he is slower, but for those of you with Pff, I think he graded out well. Battling a knee injury for most of last year's TC, it was hard for him to be conditioned. As the year went on, he got better.

He was in the right position on run plays. He was still good in pass coverage. He did however miss some tackles and he lost a step to keep up with the faster QB and RB, but to be fair, a lot of MLB are unable to do so.

vCash
    He was probably done before that though. That was just the last straw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    I think he could have still played well. Yes, he is slower, but for those of you with Pff, I think he graded out well. Battling a knee injury for most of last year's TC, it was hard for him to be conditioned. As the year went on, he got better.

He was in the right position on run plays. He was still good in pass coverage. He did however miss some tackles and he lost a step to keep up with the faster QB and RB, but to be fair, a lot of MLB are unable to do so.
    No on the bolded. Like...big nos.

vCash
    I don't know about the pff to be honest. However, he was in the right spots.

vCash
    I never saw such bad play from Brian during his last season. And to think that he was worth 5.5 million was laughable.

vCash
    He wasn't always in the right spots...he was burned waaaay too much.

vCash
    It was more of miss tackles and not wrong spots. $5.5m was way too much!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    I don't know about the pff to be honest. However, he was in the right spots.
    you obviously dont understand

vCash
    That didn't end his career though. What ended his career was Lovie wanting to win a pointless game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    That didn't end his career though. What ended his career was Lovie wanting to win a pointless game.
    This. That game was the beginning of the end for #54.

vCash
    lovie smith ended urlachers career by playing him in a meaningless game.... which sucks b/c that was one of urlachers best seasons

vCash

Urlacher: Russell Wilson ended my career

Jesus Christ soooo if we lose our first 8 games should we bench Briggs Tillman Peppers Cutler Marshall etc BC they're pointless games? That's such a horseshit argument, you have never played a sport at a competitive level clearly BC to be told "you're not taking the field BC it's a pointless game" is a horrible argument, it's a business you play to win.

SWIGGITY SWOOTY, I'M COMIN FOR THAT BOOTY!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast