Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Vikings Madden 25 Player Ratings

http://playerratingspro.com/minnesot...player-ratings

Ill be getting mine tomorrow at midnight

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    Thanks for that. Everson Griffen was severely underrated in my opinion. Otherwise, I think for once Madden actually has given the Vikings a bit of respect.

vCash

Vikings Madden 25 Player Ratings

I agree about Griff. He's better. But otherwise they did a fair job imo

vCash
    Greenway 87?

vCash
    Kalil is a 85..or so. and sullivan is a 95? im not mad sully is so hight but think kalil should be a tad higher. They all blocked for a 2000+ rusher...

vCash
    Got Madden last night at midnight

Week 1 117 yds
    Week 2 86 yds
    Week 3 396 yds

Browns D is great

vCash
    I ordered it on Amazon so I could get Sunday Ticket with it. Hopefully it gets here soon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I ordered it on Amazon so I could get Sunday Ticket with it. Hopefully it gets here soon...
    Dow load an update before u play. There is a glitch w ghost defenders. Google madden 25 ghost players, you'll see what I mean

vCash
    Harrison is WAYYYYYY to low. He is only 1 more than Bishop... which is crazy.

vCash
    Winfield is a 90 still...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Dow load an update before u play. There is a glitch w ghost defenders. Google madden 25 ghost players, you'll see what I mean
    haha, look at the the top result... https://www.google.com/search?q=madd...hrome&ie=UTF-8

vCash
    Played the game lastnight. ? it was alright I guess. A few things I don't like about Madden now is first off the music sucks. they used to have some great tunes you could listen to and customize what you wanted to hear while you set up your team and trade, and ect. Another thing is, it is like imposable just about to block a kick or take one to the house on kickoff. In today's Nfl, a huge part of a real game is players making a turnover on FG's and in the return game. I wish they would dabble with A foccus ability, like games are using nowadays. I remember one of the games that has that feature is the Matrix. You had so much focus to dodge a hit or you had more time to set up what direction you wanted to move to avoid getting hit. That would be a great feel for Madden's game play. avoid the rush, you could use it in a running play, defending, blocking a kick. skys the limit. Just seems like every year the madden game is really staying the same. It really needs more improvement. Fun game, one of the best don't get me wrong, but could be 10x's better.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    haha, look at the the top result... https://www.google.com/search?q=madd...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Nice! My post beat all the YouTube videos haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0227:26963205
    Played the game lastnight. ? it was alright I guess. A few things I don't like about Madden now is first off the music sucks. they used to have some great tunes you could listen to and customize what you wanted to hear while you set up your team and trade, and ect. Another thing is, it is like imposable just about to block a kick or take one to the house on kickoff. In today's Nfl, a huge part of a real game is players making a turnover on FG's and in the return game. I wish they would dabble with A foccus ability, like games are using nowadays. I remember one of the games that has that feature is the Matrix. You had so much focus to dodge a hit or you had more time to set up what direction you wanted to move to avoid getting hit. That would be a great feel for Madden's game play. avoid the rush, you could use it in a running play, defending, blocking a kick. skys the limit. Just seems like every year the madden game is really staying the same. It really needs more improvement. Fun game, one of the best don't get me wrong, but could be 10x's better.
    I take kicks tk the house on allpro all the time with cp84

vCash
    All-pro is for rookies! haha jk
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast