Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Looking for Titans fan for interview

Hey guys, a buddy and I have been doing a podcast the past couple of pre-seasons "32 Fans in 32 Days" where we speak with a fan of each team to preview the season.
    It's always fun talking to real fans because their passion is genuine, and their knowledge is usually pretty strong.

This year we're doing the show on www.replyall.me and we're about halfway through. (You can check them all out here.) What's great about this format is that it doesn't require anyone to synchronize schedules or be available at a specific time. You simply reply at your own pace (it develops like an email conversation). We've had some pretty interesting Guests on the site recently, like ProFootballFocus.com's creator, Neil Hornsby.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REGular View Post
    Hey guys, a buddy and I have been doing a podcast the past couple of pre-seasons "32 Fans in 32 Days" where we speak with a fan of each team to preview the season.
    It's always fun talking to real fans because their passion is genuine, and their knowledge is usually pretty strong.

This year we're doing the show on www.replyall.me and we're about halfway through. (You can check them all out here.) What's great about this format is that it doesn't require anyone to synchronize schedules or be available at a specific time. You simply reply at your own pace (it develops like an email conversation). We've had some pretty interesting Guests on the site recently, like ProFootballFocus.com's creator, Neil Hornsby.
    What you got for me?

Philadelphia 76ers 2000-2001 Sim League Champion

vCash
    Nice!

Sorry for the delay, I sent you a PM for details.

Also, last week Deadspin founder Will Leitch came on with us to preview the Arizona Cardinals. That was cool.

vCash
    Killthesux is killing it on the preview. Check it out here - http://www.replyall.me/s/C-9l

Thank you.