Official Match Day Thread VI

what a goal by Villa for the Supercup

vCash
    Why two legs tho thought finals were always one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Why two legs tho thought finals were always one
    It has been two legs in spain forever.

Wich is stupid, they should play only one game, BEFORE the season starts and play it in NY or L.A or Tokyo or Shanghái to expand La Liga Market.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    what a goal by Villa for the Supercup
    your sig photo shopped?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    It has been two legs in spain forever.

Wich is stupid, they should play only one game, BEFORE the season starts and play it in NY or L.A or Tokyo or Shanghái to expand La Liga Market.
    It really doesn't make sense to make the final two legs. The game being played in LA or NY or else where is a very interesting idea as well but the prob would their fans would be pissed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    there will be "racist" chants in camp nou vs atlético black players on the second leg too.

Its not real racism just messing up with the rival.

Federation should take meassures tough by fining the teams so they are foreced to do something bout it.
    Cause it does not look nice atl all.

Ill take the draw for good, teh way atlético outplayed us in the first half i was convinced we woud screw up.
    how is that not real racism? they are targeting a certain person and then to return the favor they target the opposite team's darker skinned players? that is racism.

the 1 - 1 result was good for barcelona. with cesc and neymar on the field we were able to open up their defence a little bit more. when teams park the bus, we can't play the "tiki taka."we need to penetrate them with direct passes and that's the reason why neymar and cesc need to start.

i can only hope for a lineup of

neymar messi alexis
    cesc iniesta/xavi
    busquets
    adriano mascherano pique dani

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    how is that not real racism? they are targeting a certain person and then to return the favor they target the opposite team's darker skinned players? that is racism.

the 1 - 1 result was good for barcelona. with cesc and neymar on the field we were able to open up their defence a little bit more. when teams park the bus, we can't play the "tiki taka."we need to penetrate them with direct passes and that's the reason why neymar and cesc need to start.

i can only hope for a lineup of

neymar messi alexis
    cesc iniesta/xavi
    busquets
    adriano mascherano pique dani
    if a team has a player with a big nose they will be mking funnies and insulting remarks bout the nose the whole game.
    if a team has an italian players they will start trhowing tortellinis to the pitch or whatever.

Is not bout race, is bout bugging the rival.

Wich again, i think is disgusting and should be taken care of but lets not mix things up.

Racist is when some person that is not from the dominant race in a given country is denied of a job for his skin, or a restaurante refuses to let them sit there and so on.
    Wich sadly happens in spain, and in england, and in germany, and in usa and every ****ign where.

thats what is real racism.

vCash
    Just because fans do it to mess up their opponent, doesn't mean it's not racism. They are looking at the color of someone's skin and then mocking them by comparing them to a monkey > an inferior form of life.

vCash
    Paulinho with his first Tottenham goal, trademark extra player in the box run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    your sig photo shopped?
    nah found this online as a humor post, i dont think the guy is even that little, but the angle makes him look like a hobbit

vCash
    I watched the game, and I gotta give Athletico credit for their effort over time it proved they couldn't keep up the pace for a full 90 minutes. Neymar looked very good when he came on, my only question is if they ever plan on playing him and Messi together?

My only complaint for the game was the officiating, it was getting ridiculous at a certain point. While some would cry that Barcelona was flopping, it seemed to go both ways. The problem is, if the ref is going to call it, players are going to keep doing it. Personally, I would have preferred to see him let them play. It was very disruptive and hurt the flow of the game at many points.

vCash
    LOL why is there 0 people in the stands at the Monaco game.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    LOL why is there 0 people in the stands at the Monaco game.
    because monaco got hit with a fined. they had lost 2 points too but i think LFP gave them back. after celebrating their league 2 crown the fans invaded the pitch and a fan hit the ref

vCash
    Their fans were suspended for a game after how they reacted when they got promoted last year

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast