Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

1 year anniversary of the trade.

Great job Ben.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Good trade indeed. Really helped turn around both teams.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 46-52, games this week vs. Blue Jays (4), Rays (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todu82 View Post
    Good trade indeed. Really helped turn around both teams.
    I would give Puig more credit than the trade for the Dodgers in all honesty. Crawford hasn't been much of anything but injury prone just like he was here, Beckett has been absolutely atrocious and is out for the year and AGon hasn't been anything close to what he's paid to be, in fact even his defense has gone down a bit this year.

Regardless of the success the Dodgers are experiencing right now being in first place, it's still an absolute bonehead trade on their part and one they shouldn't have made. Even if someone wants to argue the trade is a push this year and had 0 effect, I'll give it to them but in the next 5 years it's just going to get worse and worse with Crawford and AGon's contract hanging around as they continue to decline in production.

Ben (and the Dodgers front office for that matter) should get the key to the city for pulling this thing off.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    Can't believe its been a year since the trade? Seems like it happened a week ago. I'll admit when the RS signed Crawford and Gonzalez I thought Ok maybe this is what the team needed? But Crawford kept *****ing about not liking it here even though he signed a 7 year, contract and Gonzalez complained about the night time games???

Now who's gonna make a thread about Bobby V's signing lol. JK
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.