Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Shumpert Unsure If Dolan Is Upset With Him

Iman Shumpert is unsure and unconcerned about speculation that James Dolan is upset with him for not playing on the New York Knicks' summer league team.

ďI donít know," Shumpert said when asked if Dolan is no longer irritated. "It doesnít concern me. I got to make sure we go out and play basketball.'

ďThatís fine, thatís the media. Things get blown up in this day and age, with social media. Itís crazy. That video got out there and stuff happens. Iím happy to be a Knick. Iím worried about business."

Shumpert is expected to take an elevated role for the Knicks next season.
    It's a slow off-season boys.

Hopefully this prick Dolan doesn't run Shump out of NY.

As per real gee em.

vCash
    mila kunis is so hot
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    When Dolan gets mad, people get shown the door.

vCash
    I understand Dolan is a complete and utter douche who thinks and does some mind boggling things, but I cannot fathom any way he could be THAT upset, or upset at all with Shump for not playing in SL. A lot of 2nd year players don't play, let alone 3rd. Shump has proven he's an NBA player, he was also the guy who stepped up most in the playoffs and nearly put us on his back to make it home for game 7 with an insane 3 point barrage when we were dead in the water. Just doesn't make sense to me at all, even for Dolan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    When Dolan gets mad, people get shown the door.
    +1

vCash
    Dolan is a dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    First of all this is the media making something out of nothing - Shump even says it later on in the quote. How was he supposed to respond other than "I don't know"? He can't speak for Dolan.

That like being asked "How often do you beat your wife?" It starts with a supposition, that Dolan was truly irritated in the first place.

Must be slow in the NYC media.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Does Dolan have any known health problems?

vCash
    I was watching you tube clips of shump and I am very excited to watch him play this season he might even turn into that second scoring option that melo was looking for , I know he has a lot to work on but I can see him becoming a star in this league! I am even gonna buy his jersey this year! Knicks tape!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Does Dolan have any known health problems?
    Yes substance abuse addiction - guy loves the blow.

vCash
    Dolan needs 2 just stfu!! Don't ruin this kid!
    We got this!!!

vCash
    i hear dolan is infuriated that melo never participated in SL. oh and the real reason novak got traded? you guessed it. he missed SL last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I understand Dolan is a complete and utter douche who thinks and does some mind boggling things, but I cannot fathom any way he could be THAT upset, or upset at all with Shump for not playing in SL. A lot of 2nd year players don't play, let alone 3rd. Shump has proven he's an NBA player, he was also the guy who stepped up most in the playoffs and nearly put us on his back to make it home for game 7 with an insane 3 point barrage when we were dead in the water. Just doesn't make sense to me at all, even for Dolan.
    I agree. After the Lin fiasco, the media will get every opportunity to go after Dolan now.

Here is where he said it. I love all of Shumps answers to these questions. This dude is made for NY.

http://knicksnow.com/videos/3837/shu...up-with-serena

vCash
    I don't think it was Dolan's idea to have Shumpert play in the summer league.
    There's no way he gets mad unless the fat **** woodson told him how upset he was that shumpert didn't go.

I actually think that playing in the summer league would've been beneficial to shumpert. He's never played there before so playing once wont hurt. He missed half of last season and could not work on his game last offseason. This was a great chance for him to work on his game. But once again his cockiness showed up. He played one game with a half *** effort and then left. I know he's a pretty good defender but for a guy with no offensive moves he's really cocky.

We all want him to reach his potential and become our Paul George. But that requires alot of work. His cockiness and his showoff attitude will stop him from reaching his full potential.

vCash
    I look forward to trading Shumpert for a lottery pick for next year's draft. If we end up with No. 1 pick... and get Wiggins... I'm all for it. Look at how Cleveland ended up with Kyrie Irving....
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast