Giants Players Ratings in Madden 25

For those who care:

See Giants player ratings in "Madden 25"
    Posted 3 hours ago

Dan Salomone
    Staff Writer
    @NYGsalomone Read Daily Blitz Blog

View the Madded 25 Player Ratings for the Giants Offense
    In anticipation of the “Madden NFL 25” release next week, developer EA Sports released its offensive player ratings for the 25th edition of the video game.

Two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning led the Giants with an overall rating of 91 (92 awareness, 90 throw power, 89 accuracy). The quarterback was one of four Giants to rate 90 or better overall. Offensive tackle Will Beatty (88 strength, 87 stamina, 94 toughness), guard Chris Snee (92 strength, 95 awareness), and wide receiver Victor Cruz (95 speed, 94 agility) had overall grades of 90.

Below is a complete look at how the Giants stack up. Check back later for defense and click here to view full list:

Player Name Position Overall Rating
    Eli Manning QB 91
    Will Beatty LT 90
    Chris Snee RG 90
    Victor Cruz WR 90
    Hakeem Nicks WR 89
    Henry Hynoski FB 85
    Josh Brown K 82
    Kevin Boothe LG 82
    Steve Weatherford P 81
    Brandon Myers TE 81
    David Baas C 78
    David Wilson HB 78
    Justin Pugh RT 77
    Andre Brown HB 76
    James Brewer RT 76
    Rueben Randle WR 76
    David Diehl LT 75
    David Carr QB 74
    Bear Pascoe TE 73
    Louis Murphy WR 73
    Ryan Nassib QB 72
    Ramses Barden WR 72
    Ryan Torain HB 71
    Selvish Capers LG 71
    Chris DeGeare LG 70
    Da'Rel Scott HB 69
    Adrien Robinson TE 69
    David Buehler K 67
    Brandon Mosley RG 67
    Jim Cordle C 66
    Jerrel Jernigan WR 66
    Michael Cox HB 64
    Kris Adams WR 64
    Jeremy Horne WR 64
    Bryant Browning RG 63
    Matthew McCants LT 62
    Michael Jasper RG 62
    Zak DeOssie TE 50
    http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...2-42419fcf79d6

vCash
    When the hell are they just gonna make LS a position in that game? DeOssie should be a 90+ at LS, not hung out there as a TE or LB....meh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    When the hell are they just gonna make LS a position in that game? DeOssie should be a 90+ at LS, not hung out there as a TE or LB....meh
    Very true, but there are never bad snaps in Madden lol.

I'm really really surprised that they rated Beatty and Hynoski so high. I think they're very underrated so I thought Madden would have them at like 80 and 75.

vCash
    David Wilson being a 78 is a joke, even considering his terrible pass blocking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I'd like to see what other second year guys like Lamar Miller were rated or what rookies like Bernard and Lacy and Bell were rated. To be honest though I wouldn't rate wilson too high and none of those other guys either. No matter how talented you may be, you have to prove it on the field and Wilson still has too small of a sample size.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    I'd like to see what other second year guys like Lamar Miller were rated or what rookies like Bernard and Lacy and Bell were rated. To be honest though I wouldn't rate wilson too high and none of those other guys either. No matter how talented you may be, you have to prove it on the field and Wilson still has too small of a sample size.
    Still in madden for a RBs rating your basically an 80 if your speed and agility are high lol ..

vCash
    I only got to be the Giants in one of my sim leagues. Im prob going to trade half this team away anyway.
    My core 5 players will be Manning,JPP ,Cruz, Nicks,and Wilson. Im going to try like heck to get Harvin, so Nicks may go. I also want a MLB with speed, any suggestions??
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    The ratings on madden baffle me..

Manning strength is 54 and Steve Weatherfords strength is 45.

Really?

Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    The ratings on madden baffle me..

Manning strength is 54 and Steve Weatherfords strength is 45.

Really?

Lol
    Weatherford's strength should be 99

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks19791024 View Post
    I only got to be the Giants in one of my sim leagues. Im prob going to trade half this team away anyway.
    My core 5 players will be Manning,JPP ,Cruz, Nicks,and Wilson. Im going to try like heck to get Harvin, so Nicks may go. I also want a MLB with speed, any suggestions??
    kuechly or whatever on Carolina , Ogletree he's a rook on the rams .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Not exactly.

What has he proven? The ONLY thing he's proven is that he can be a great kick returner.

We here in the Giants community hear about his potential and his ability to hit the home run every time he touches the ball so we automatically want to consider him to be really good.

If he were on the Cowboys or Eagles, nobody would complain with a 78 rating.

He has not proven himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Not exactly.

What has he proven? The ONLY thing he's proven is that he can be a great kick returner.

We here in the Giants community hear about his potential and his ability to hit the home run every time he touches the ball so we automatically want to consider him to be really good.

If he were on the Cowboys or Eagles, nobody would complain with a 78 rating.

He has not proven himself.
    If his speed,agility,acc and any carry or spin/cut are above 93/93/90/70/70. He'd be over 80 without any other real ratings lol ... Maddens sad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    If his speed,agility,acc and any carry or spin/cut are above 93/93/90/70/70. He'd be over 80 without any other real ratings lol ... Maddens sad.
    Why is that sad?

If you're an elite level athlete, you can mask your other deficiencies somewhat depending on your position. For example look at DeSean Jackson. Poor route running, not physical, average hands, poor footwork, yet he's rated high and for good reason, he's a good WR. He's not an elite WR but it's not like he puts up scrub type numbers.

vCash

Giants Players Ratings in Madden 25

They have DeOssie as a TE. And they don't allow TEs to be long snappers on the depth chart. They've managed to screw him up again.

vCash
    I like this madden version. They have definitely improved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast