Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player swap

vCash

Player swap

I don't post very often besides game days but I appreciate everybody's insight on the forum. Plus, I'm stuck in a course for work that I really don't feel like paying attention too, so I figured I'd start some discussion to get through another slow preseason week.

If you could take two players from offense and two from the defense of another team and switch them with potential starters from our team who would they be?

No quarterbacks.
    Please listen to the song in the link and share it if you like what you heard! I'm helping some friends promote their music.. These guys have got crazy talent!
    http://youtu.be/9gWKuGDmLrQ

vCash
    Justin hunter for jj watt. Mike Jenkins for revis.

Alex Barron for joe Thomas
    Rod streater for Calvin Johnson

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    DMC for Peterson
    Ford for Megatron

Maivia for Aldon Smith
    Crawford for Watts

vCash
    McFadden for Peterson
    Alex Barron for Joe Thomas

Branch for Earl Thomas
    Crawford for Watt

vCash
    Offense :
    Russell Okung (LT) for *Alex Barron -- Barron started vs NO. Move Veldheer to RT.
    Calvin Johnson (WR) for Rod Streater

Defense :
    Patrick Willis (MLB) for Nick Roach
    Ndamukong Suh (DT) for Vance Walker

vCash
    Offense would be Barron for Clady and move Veldeer to RT or guard, and Flynn for Luck. On defense Carter for JJ Watt (Watt IMO is the best defensive player in the NFL and has HOF written all over him), and Pat Simms for BJ Raja.
    Last edited by Raider_Vet; 08-19-2013 at 02:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003:26914541
    Offense :
    Russell Okung (LT) for *Alex Barron -- Barron started vs NO. Move Veldheer to RT.
    Calvin Johnson (WR) for Rod Streater

Defense :
    Patrick Willis (MLB) for Nick Roach
    Ndamukong Suh (DT) for Vance Walker
    I would of picked Suh instead of Raja but you took him. Even though other members said Watt he is just to much of a game changer to pass up. I thought Suh was one of the better prospects I have seen come out of the draft in years. I wanted to trade Ask and our #1 for him and Detroit and The Rams were taking trade offers that years. I was told I was a idiot on this board by many for wanting that trade. Oh well you know what they say about hindsight. Good picks you posted shred. Pat W would be awsome as well. What do you think about mine? Opinion on Watt as well please?
    Last edited by Raider_Vet; 08-19-2013 at 02:04 PM.

vCash
    Trading Streater for Calvin Johnson is about as realistic and Teleporting him back in time and swapping him with Tim Brown so that's what I would do. I would also drop off the entire defensive while I was there and bring back Howie Long, Greg Townsend and Bill Pickel and maybe Terry McDaniel if there was room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Trading Streater for Calvin Johnson is about as realistic and Teleporting him back in time and swapping him with Tim Brown so that's what I would do. I would also drop off the entire defensive while I was there and bring back Howie Long, Greg Townsend and Bill Pickel and maybe Terry McDaniel if there was room.
    LOL.

We can only go up from here.

vCash
    Barron for Okung
    Streater for Julio Jones

Anyone on the d-line for Suh
    Jenkins for Patrick Peterson

vCash
    We aren't talking trades here.. Just wishful thoughts haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMac56 View Post
    We aren't talking trades here.. Just wishful thoughts haha
    Fair enough.

Given the choice, I'd keep Streater and trade Flynn for Luck... but we're not allowed to have a QB, right?

Is there another QB with 12-15 years of potential greatness in front of him? Luck seems like the obvious choice, IMO, if that was a 'legal' move.

vCash
    I fully agree. Luck will be a hall of famer if he keeps playing this way and the colts can win a Super Bowl or 2.

vCash
    Silly me the poster asked for no QB's and I posted one, my bad. Ok so instead of Luck I will say Andre Johnson just to differ from turn rest of you. This guy puts up big numbers, finds the endzone, and is arguably one of the best offensive weapons in The NFL. Thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Vet View Post
    I would of picked Suh instead of Raja but you took him. Even though other members said Watt he is just to much of a game changer to pass up. I thought Suh was one of the better prospects I have seen come out of the draft in years. I wanted to trade Ask and our #1 for him and Detroit and The Rams were taking trade offers that years. I was told I was a idiot on this board by many for wanting that trade. Oh well you know what they say about hindsight. Good picks you posted shred. Pat W would be awsome as well. What do you think about mine? Opinion on Watt as well please?
    I agree with you that watt is the best defender in the NFL. I don't see any competition. The guy can be a 3-4 De, 4-3 DE, 4-3 DT. He also drops back in coverage at times. However I disagree on raji. I think you might be overrating him a bit. Some packer fans are dissapointed in him for not playing better. If I can't pick suh the next DT ill pick is Geno Atkins.

Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast