Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Arod has 2 healthy hips for the first time in a while

Since he's been back he seems to have hit the ball hard every time. His average could be alot higher as even his outs are line drives. He's able to turn on pitches down and in, something he has struggled with over the last few years.

Arod is back and is still a legitimate star when healthy, even at 38 and possibly clean.

vCash
    He has been hitting the ball hard. This is all just so bizzare considering all the off-the-field issues and how well he's hitting currently. I will say though it made for one entertaining game last night. Best Yanks-Sox game in a while thanks to him.

vCash
    Yep, won't be long before he goes off on a HR streak..similar to what Sori did..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    I was surprised to see Arod still has that kind of power. 446 feet to dead center. He's hit a ball that far only a handful of times in the last 3 or 4 seasons.

vCash
    Arod is healthy, pissed off, and embracing the villain role.

He can be very dangerous now.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    I hope he embraces the villain role. It will be good for him

This little piggie went wee-wee-wee all over himself.

But how? How does it wee?

vCash
    I feel like this just goes to show how little the numbers are affected by taking all these PEDs. The players use them to make it through the grind of 162 games in about 180 days. It still takes loads of talent to win 300 games or hit 500 HRs.

vCash
    Haha if I were him I'd be juicin more than ever right now

vCash
    If only he could get back Kate Hudson.

Masahiro Tanaka

11-1| 99.2 IP| 10.20 K/9| 1.44 BB/9| 0.90 HR/9| 1.99 ERA| 2.70 FIP| 2.32 xFIP| 2.9 fWAR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pARITY_cHECK View Post
    Since he's been back he seems to have hit the ball hard every time. His average could be alot higher as even his outs are line drives. He's able to turn on pitches down and in, something he has struggled with over the last few years.

Arod is back and is still a legitimate star when healthy, even at 38 and possibly clean.
    But Hal, Levine, Trost and Cashman can't stand him....they want him gone! They just need to end this drama Bullcrap and after the season and when they find out what the arbitrator rules they need to just eat the contract and release him....enough is enough!

This is the strangest thing I have ever seen with him producing and getting paid while at the same time his bosses can't stand him and want him gone.....

If this team can make the playoffs they will look back at ARod's homerun that all started the comeback! Dempster pissed him off and he might just start carrying the team in the final 6 weeks.....and Hal, Levine, Trost and Cashman will have to stand up and cheer......it would be a dream!
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    But Hal, Levine, Trost and Cashman can't stand him....they want him gone! They just need to end this drama Bullcrap and after the season and when they find out what the arbitrator rules they need to just eat the contract and release him....enough is enough!

This is the strangest thing I have ever seen with him producing and getting paid while at the same time his bosses can't stand him and want him gone.....

If this team can make the playoffs they will look back at ARod's homerun that all started the comeback! Dempster pissed him off and he might just start carrying the team in the final 6 weeks.....and Hal, Levine, Trost and Cashman will have to stand up and cheer......it would be a dream!
    I guess Gardy's triple which cleared the bases was not as impressive as that solo shot.

Masahiro Tanaka

11-1| 99.2 IP| 10.20 K/9| 1.44 BB/9| 0.90 HR/9| 1.99 ERA| 2.70 FIP| 2.32 xFIP| 2.9 fWAR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    I guess Gardy's triple which cleared the bases was not as impressive as that solo shot.
    But he started the comeback! It fired the team up, well at fired him up....I hope he starts tearing up the league again.....
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

If the yankees lose Arod, they lose all the publicity he brings to the organization.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    Glad to see it only took about 4 years for this to happen. Thank you PEDs!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup45 View Post
    I will say though it made for one entertaining game last night. Best Yanks-Sox game in a while thanks to him.
    Yep. It's probably my favorite Yankees-Red Sox game since the ridiculous comeback last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    If only he could get back Kate Hudson.
    One thing at a time (although I don't know that I would personally reccomend dating A-Rod to anyone). This seems like a good time to point out what an amazing stomach and butt she has

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    If the yankees lose Arod, they lose all the publicity he brings to the organization.
    Publicity is one thing the Yankees will always have in spades.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast