1. Chicago
    2. Miami
    3. Brooklyn
    4. Indy
    5. NY
    6. Detroit
    7. Atlanta
    8. Toronto

I think Detroit could be even better than NY in the regular season if Monroe and Drummond continue to develop.

Chicago over Brooklyn for Eastern Conference title. Chicago over OKC for the title.

9. Washington
    10. Cavs
    11. Bobcats
    12. Celtics
    13. Orlando
    14. Philly
    15. Milwaukee
    Last edited by rufo4100; 08-18-2013 at 08:08 AM.
    El Presidente

vCash
    1.Bulls
    2.Heat
    3.Nets
    4.Pacers
    5.Knicks
    6.Atlanta
    7.Washington
    8.Detroit

9.Cleveland
    10.Bobcats
    11.Celtics
    12.Bucks
    13.Magic
    14.Raptors
    15.76ers

Heat vs Nets in ECF and the winner of this over Thunder for 'ship.
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    1. Chicago
    2. Miami
    3. Brooklyn
    4. Indy
    5. NY
    6. Detroit
    7. Atlanta
    8. Toronto

I think Detroit could be even better than NY in the regular season if Monroe and Drummond continue to develop.

Chicago over Brooklyn for Eastern Conference title. Chicago over OKC for the title.

9. Washington
    10. Cavs
    11. Bobcats
    12. Celtics
    13. Orlando
    14. Philly
    15. Milwaukee
    there's 0 chance of toronto making the playoffs.
    Basketball is like war in that offensive weapons are developed first, and it always takes a while for the defense to catch up.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    Will hold off my prediction until the start of the season, to see if any other moves are made.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Will hold off my prediction until the start of the season, to see if any other moves are made.
    Moves are pretty much done being made...but its up to you if you wanna wait.
    El Presidente

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun5 View Post
    there's 0 chance of toronto making the playoffs.
    I think Toronto will surprise some people this year. Kyle Lowry needs to stay healthy and DeRozen needs to grow some balls. Who will make it over Toronto? washington? Cleveland?
    El Presidente

vCash
    I think Toronto will surprise some people this year. Kyle Lowry needs to stay healthy and DeRozen needs to grow some balls. Who will make it over Toronto? washington? Cleveland?
    I have them 2nd worst in the east , even bobcats and celtics are better than them.

Maybe i'm wrong but as their roster stands right now i don't think there's a chance they can make it.

Red Auerbach

vCash
    1.Heat
    2.Pacers
    3.Nets
    4.Bulls
    5.Knicks
    6.Pistons
    7.Wizzards
    8.Cavs

vCash
    Moves are pretty much done being made...but its up to you if you wanna wait.
    No, we're not done.

I'm pretty positive we'll see something after the September 2nd deadline of when we can only trade players in the Nets deal one at a time rather than in a multi player deal. This will free up a lot more trade options.

Bass, Humphries, and Wallace compose a very large portion of Boston's projected payroll. Humphries will make $12 million this season, and Wallace will make more than $30 million over the next season. These three players will be paid nearly $30 million during the upcoming season. Understandably so, Danny Ainge reportedly could be looking to deal these three players at some point.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boston-...163100683.html

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Hi C's fans. Glad to see other fan base not sleeping on my Bulls. Anyway, I'm not sleeping on the C's either. On paper, the C's seems like heading to the lottery. But I don't think that's the case.

A lot of "IFs" at this point and it begins with Rondo(but I'm more optimistic he can get it together). There's still room for further "roster shake-up," but Danny Ainge did a great job of putting young talents that can develop and compete. He also acquire vets to help the rookies. Olynyk/Vitor(Humphries), Sullinger(Bass), Green(though not a rookie could benefit from Wallace) and Brooks(Lee).

I'm actually looking forward to this team. It's kind of a fresh start but with a really nice core to work on. If this team can get it together after all-star break, I can see them competing for the eight spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Hi C's fans. Glad to see other fan base not sleeping on my Bulls. Anyway, I'm not sleeping on the C's either. On paper, the C's seems like heading to the lottery. But I don't think that's the case.

A lot of "IFs" at this point and it begins with Rondo(but I'm more optimistic he can get it together). There's still room for further "roster shake-up," but Danny Ainge did a great job of putting young talents that can develop and compete. He also acquire vets to help the rookies. Olynyk/Vitor(Humphries), Sullinger(Bass), Green(though not a rookie could benefit from Wallace) and Brooks(Lee).

I'm actually looking forward to this team. It's kind of a fresh start but with a really nice core to work on. If this team can get it together after all-star break, I can see them competing for the eight spot.
    I know this sounds a little silly but if the C's "try" this year they will make the playoffs. On paper I think they are possibly equal to what they were last year. Having said that it looks like they will "try and lose games" this year.

Rondo will be held out until December and younger players will be developed and used more than guys like Kris Humphries and Brandon Bass(although they may showcase players to trade at the deadline like Wallace, Lee, Bass and Humphries)

To sum it up I expect guys like Kelly Olynk to get plenty of playing time and I dont think Ainge will worry about wins this year.
    El Presidente

vCash
    1.Miami
    2.Indy
    3.Chi
    4.Brooklyn
    5.NY
    6.Cleveland
    7.Detroit
    8.Celtics

vCash
    I think the Cavs make the playoffs this year... Kyrie will have a very good year... Locks are Heat-Bulls-Pacers-Knicks-Nets...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    If Bynum is healthy the Cavs will make it...big if.
    El Presidente

vCash
    My 2013-2014 Eastern Standings I do have the Celtics a little high, but I believe they can surprise a lot of people this year.

1)Miami
    2)Indiana
    3)Chicago
    4)Atlanta
    5)Boston????
    6)NYK
    7)Nets
    8)Orlando
    9)Cavs
    10)Philly
    11)Washington
    12)Milwaukee
    13)Detroit
    14)Cavs
    15)Toronto
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast