Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Choice needs to be brought up

He's hitting .300 and has gotten almost a full year at AAA. The bottom line is that Reddick sucks this year. He's not a professional hitter and needs to be sent to the minors in order to try and figure that out. This lineup has too many Reddick's. Guys that are .200 to .230 hitters with no plan at the plate.

Crisp hasn't stolen more than 4 bases since his injury. Basically, he's pretty much useless if he isn't stealing. Young is a joke. The A's need another professional hitter in the lineup. I hate to say it but I'd rather see Barton getting time at first than Moss. Moss is terrible. He's one of those low average clowns that never can hit good pitchers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmillertime View Post
    He's hitting .300 and has gotten almost a full year at AAA. The bottom line is that Reddick sucks this year. He's not a professional hitter and needs to be sent to the minors in order to try and figure that out. This lineup has too many Reddick's. Guys that are .200 to .230 hitters with no plan at the plate.

Crisp hasn't stolen more than 4 bases since his injury. Basically, he's pretty much useless if he isn't stealing. Young is a joke. The A's need another professional hitter in the lineup. I hate to say it but I'd rather see Barton getting time at first than Moss. Moss is terrible. He's one of those low average clowns that never can hit good pitchers.
    I think he will be on Sept 1st...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmillertime View Post

LOL,

I don't even know how to reply to this.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu