Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Reyes

vCash

Reyes

Shi Davidi twitter saying no Reyes rest of Rays series. His knee flaring up. I knew something was wrong with him this season because of his dramatic decrease in range factor.

vCash
    Good for you

vCash
    Who cares. The guy will be in and out for injuries for the next 4 years for the low low price of 86M.

vCash
    Burn him at the stake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    Shi Davidi twitter saying no Reyes rest of Rays series. His knee flaring up. I knew something was wrong with him this season because of his dramatic decrease in range factor.
    He never had good range ergo, why he is an average defender at SS with a canon for an arm that can make up for his lack of range. His knee issue is him trying not to stress his ankle, which is why its his opposite knee is the one that is flared up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysFan87 View Post
    He never had good range ergo, why he is an average defender at SS with a canon for an arm that can make up for his lack of range. His knee issue is him trying not to stress his ankle, which is why its his opposite knee is the one that is flared up.
    What are you some kind of a knob?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    What are you some kind of a knob?
    what?

vCash
    Hahahahhaa! What! Who cares, rest up reyes, lets go saki. this season is pretty much about losing as much as I hate watching it Reyes on the bench helps

vCash
    Maybe they'll move Reyes to 2B eventually...not this year or next, but I could see it in 2-3 yrs.

vCash
    They need to figure this grass thing out ASAP at home. I don't care how serious it really is, the fact that he's having knee issues already is incredibly troubling considering how many years are left on his deal.

vCash
    Is it really that hard to invent a good turf??

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    its all bs, they dont want to spend the money. guys have concerts all the time in other stadiums like Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park, etc... I dont see how they can do it and the Jays cant? Sure you need to open the roof a bit more, but whats the big deal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    its all bs, they dont want to spend the money. guys have concerts all the time in other stadiums like Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park, etc... I dont see how they can do it and the Jays cant? Sure you need to open the roof a bit more, but whats the big deal?
    LOL its funny you say that when beaston has said all along that they are waiting for the argos (2014) to leave before they put in grass. If they really didnt want to spend the money then they wouldn't have spent so much money on the renovations within the Rogers Centre.

vCash
    http://blogs.canoe.ca/slam/baseball/...ely-happening/
    Reports of the Toronto Blue Jays looking at installing a permanent grass field at the Rogers Centre surfaced across the media over the past few months. Thursday afternoon, club president Paul Beeston made it official.

Beeston was on Prime Time Sports at Sportsnet 590 The Fan and addressed the issue, saying it could be done somewhere between 2015 and ’18. Watch the video below, starting at the 4:40 mark.
    Installing a grass field to replace the artificial turf for Jays games poses a few challenges. The Toronto Argonauts would be forced to find a new home. It would also restrict the types of events held at the Rogers Centre, which in the past have included things like concerts and monster truck shows. And what of the Buffalo Bills-in-Toronto series, a partnership that was given a five-year extension in January?