Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Hakeem says that Dwight Howard is "very raw"

vCash
    At 28 years old, that's probably not a compliment for Dwight...

vCash
    lol. Way to take just THAT part of it.

Here's the full quote.

“As good as he is right now, he’s still very raw. But he has all the tools so I’m like a kid in a candy store. That’s why we give him the fundamentals of these moves. There’s a rhythm. And once he sees it, then it’s easier to emulate and then incorporate with power. He has the power. Now we’re adding finesse to the power.

“The best big men in the game – they’re game-changers. That’s what he is. And he’s in the right situation where the coach understands it, he demands it, and Dwight can give it.”

vCash
    December: "Hakeem, do you think the current losing streak is Howard's fault? What is Howard doing wrong and what would you tell him to fix it?"

LoL, yeah, it's not like there's any media people or reporters from Los Angeles that are going to have a few things to say/ask once the season gets underway.

vCash
    With 10 years of nba experience he's deemed "very raw". That's kind of sad.

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post

Here's the full quote.

“As good as he is right now, he’s still very raw. But he has all the tools so I’m like a kid in a candy store. That’s why we give him the fundamentals of these moves. There’s a rhythm. And once he sees it, then it’s easier to emulate and then incorporate with power. He has the power. Now we’re adding finesse to the power.

“The best big men in the game – they’re game-changers. That’s what he is. And he’s in the right situation where the coach understands it, he demands it, and Dwight can give it.”

That's like: "Yeah honey, that dress DOES make you look kind of fat. Ummmm, urrrrr... But I mean, wow, you gotta lot of what I want. Yes you got so much curves, you are so beautiful, it's like a candy store. Mmmmmm hmmmmm. Yes I like you just the way you are. And when you walk you just got this sweet rhythm, every thing is perfect. Perfect perfect perfect perfect. Mmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm, none of that boney-azz Kate Upton or Jennifer Lawrence for me. And once you see that, baby, wow then you can incorporate it all with your style. Then your just adding finesse to what you already GOT. That's all I'm saying. The sexiest women, they're game changers, because they're just sexy just how they are, they don't try to change and that makes them even sexier and I know you know how to give that. That's all I'm trying to say, baby, that you are the sexiest woman in the world and I want you just the way you are."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post

Here's the full quote.

and it STILL embarrassing that someone is essentially saying you have all the potential and tools physically, but in the 10 you've been a professional basketball player, you've really haven't improved something that is a product of work and effort. he's half a player offensively, and unless he improves his low post moves, he'll never emulate his orlando numbers considering that team and system was all about howard and his production, im honestly still perplexed as to why he would leave Orlando in the first place unless he really thought he was mr. personality and was going to make X amount of dollars in LA.

vCash
    He's very raw because he had a million shooters in Orlando, and he would mostly just dunk and throw down lobs. He needs to learn a go-to move. So this shouldn't be surprising to anybody. Even broken knees Bynum has more moves in the paint than him.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    At 28 years old, that's probably not a compliment for Dwight...
    exactly. Going into year 10 is probably not the best time to start learning how to play in the post.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Didn't we already know this?

vCash
    who didn't know this though? Dwight is a dominant force on both ends but the guys post moves have always been incredibly limited.

vCash
    Can u imagine what a non-raw Dwight Howard could be?.. we just might see it in 2-3 years, even though he would be out of his prime

vCash
    And the countdown begins for Dwights famous "starting on a clean slate" speech for the 3rd time but which team will he be on???

The seed has been planted.

vCash
    If he can get his FT shooting to 65% and be the consistent player he was in Orlando he's the best player in the West. His offensive game in Orlando was fine. If he improves his offensive game though and can still be dominant defensively he's the best player in the game. I'm not sure Howard will ever do that though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    exactly. Going into year 10 is probably not the best time to start learning how to play in the post.
    Cant teach an old dog new tricks.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast