Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Madden 25/Sunday Ticket

Just letting everyone on the forum know about this years Madden deal. Im a native New Yorker but now reside in Florida so it was always Sunday Ticket for me. But for any fellow fans stuck away from the tri state area like me just found out amazon.com (exclusively, not at gamestop or best buy) is selling a Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition with NFL Sunday Ticket for $99. I know everyone isnt a gamer but personally i was gonna pick up Madden anyway for 60 and now i just got all the NFL games for an extra 40 bucks. You could probably buy it then sell the game on Craigslist for 40-50 bucks once its released. Its not a TV deal tho just for computers, smartphones and tablets. Just some info for the forum....

vCash
    To be clear you get nfl season ticket which is every game on your phone,tablet or computer??

vCash
    So if I get it I don't need a Direct TV subscription? I will still be able to get the games on my computer?

vCash
    To answer both Questions at the same time i believe Yes.... here are the FAQ's i checked on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...B00CF7KVGE#FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

What is included with Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition?

Madden NFL 25 standard edition for Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3
    One Madden Ultimate Team pack per week for the 17 weeks of the NFL season
    Access to the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.
    Additional offers from DirecTV

Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

I don't have DirecTV service, but I'd like to sign up. What offers are available to me?

In addition to access to the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices, the Anniversary Edition includes an exclusive promotional code. When redeemed, this offers a $10 discount per month for the first year of service, in addition to NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge. This includes HD viewing on your TV of every NFL game, up to eight games at once on the Mix Channel, and more.

If I have DirecTV service and standard NFL Sunday Ticket, will this give me access on computer, tablet, and mobile devices?

Yes, each Anniversary Edition includes a unique code that entitles a purchaser to NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

If I have DirecTV service but not NFL Sunday Ticket, what does this offer me?

You can use the included code to access NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

Are there limited quantities of the Anniversary Edition?

Yes, there are a limited number of units, available only at Amazon.

Can I watch NFL Sunday Ticket on my PS3 by purchasing the Anniversary Edition?

No, this only provides access to NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

What tablet and mobile devices are compatible with NFL Sunday Ticket?

Please see the DirecTV Answer Center here for a list of supported devices.

vCash
    And how im seeing it it might actually be NFL Sunday Ticket Max which is a 300 dollar value.
    http://www.directv.com/sports/nfl
    if you check the link above you will see that the check option for computer, tablet or phone is under max not the regular package which also means short cuts potentially.

vCash
    What a deal, thanks to OP for sharing this! I even took them up on the 30-day free trial of Prime (just gotta remember to cancel before 30 days is up), and supposedly you will receive the game in the mail on the day it releases (8/27) !

vCash
    I'm getting it I guess

vCash
    Nice deal. Gotta find out if it's worth it if I'm going to have redzone anyway.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Awesome... It will be cool to watch other games and the jets game at the same time... Better gett my chargers ready cuz im gona use my iphone, ipad. Daughters ipad
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Getting Madden 25 too in the deal for my 360

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffKnowsBest View Post
    What a deal, thanks to OP for sharing this! I even took them up on the 30-day free trial of Prime (just gotta remember to cancel before 30 days is up), and supposedly you will receive the game in the mail on the day it releases (8/27) !
    No prob, i just knew it was too sweet of a deal to pass up if you werent in NYC area... then like i stated if you play Madden anyway all you're spending on sunday ticket is $40..... Can't beat it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Getting Madden 25 too in the deal for my 360
    LOL i felt this way too today... I would flat out pay $100 for this sevice right now no extras. So it almost has a feeling of getting Madden for free. If youre strictly an out of state Jet fan this is sweet..... if you're a gamer and an out of state Jet fan this is thievery plain and simple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LBOOGIE357 View Post
    LOL i felt this way too today... I would flat out pay $100 for this sevice right now no extras. So it almost has a feeling of getting Madden for free. If youre strictly an out of state Jet fan this is sweet..... if you're a gamer and an out of state Jet fan this is thievery plain and simple.
    Yup especially for me since I'm in Denver and don't get the games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Yup especially for me since I'm in Denver and don't get the games
    At least if you wanted to watch a game you could catch the Broncos.... i'm in Jacksonville so either they are gettin thrashed or the game is blacked out lol

vCash
    http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...atings-offense

Very off topic but I am a Madden player, usually get the new madden every year it comes out and I can't tell you how disappointed I am in the player ratings.

Geno Smith 73 OVR - The best rookie QB quarterback in the class. EJ Manuel has 1 point higher than him. BS.

Kellen Winslow JR 79 OVR - This guy was a pro bowl tight end at one point in his career and sits at a 79. Also another fact, he has been 4th or 5th in the league with reeving yards at the tight end position the last couple of years. Not even an 80? Give me a break.

Now what really pisses me off. We all know the Patriots have regressed in talent at the WR position, including tight end. How many games did Gronk miss last season? Yet he boasts a 98 overall? Give me a break! Jake Ballard didn't even play last year yet he is a higher overall then Jeff Cumberland and he is only rated slightly lower then our Kellen Winslow JR.

Maybe I'm overreacting because it's just a game. It's also missing Braylon Edwards as well. Can't wait to see the defensive players ratings released. Even Mark at 73 is bad because he was a decent playoff QB, last season was pitiful but still not even a 75?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast