10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crosby

4 40.00%
  • Tavecchio

6 60.00%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Offical Kicking Competition Thread

Use this thread to discuss thoughts, general info and statistcis on Taviecchio and Crosby.

vCash

vCash
    I just honestly think MM and TT are going to roll with Crosby this whether we like it or not. Just a gut feeling
    Last edited by TheBigCheese12; 08-13-2013 at 07:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    I just honestly think MM and TT are going to role with Crosby this whether we like it or not. Just a gut feeling
    yea i got that feelin too...but i sure as **** hope not. just got to hope and pray that mason continues to show us who he has been his whole career this preseason. Im gonna be so pissed if for some reason Mason kicks at like a 90 percent clip the rest of the preseason, then come the regular season he reverts back to 75 percent.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    yea i got that feelin too...but i sure as **** hope not. just got to hope and pray that mason continues to show us who he has been his whole career this preseason. Im gonna be so pissed if for some reason Mason kicks at like a 90 percent clip the rest of the preseason, then come the regular season he reverts back to 75 percent.
    Yeah i feel the same way. All we can do is hope that Mason continues to struggle through preseason.

vCash
    he was such an arrogant douche in all of his postgame interviews last year too...
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    I just hate his reactions after every miss. He acts so pathetic, just man the **** up and make the damn FG you pansy.

vCash
    I just hate his reactions after every miss. He acts so pathetic, just man the **** up and make the damn FG you pansy.
    Reminds me of Ned Yost- former Brewers manager. Win a game, lose a game (in Crosby's case Make a Field Goal, Miss a field Goal) his reaction is always the same. Crosby was humble his first years into the league and that seems to have changed, like a user here has mentioned.

vCash
    I hate how after games he always says that he doesn't know what happened and that he felt like it was a great kick after it left his foot. Uhhhhh well it wasn't a good kick you moron.

vCash
    I hate how after games he always says that he doesn't know what happened and that he felt like it was a great kick after it left his foot. Uhhhhh well it wasn't a good kick you moron.
    Remember the missed XP against St. Louis in the dome like 3-4 years ago? That reaction was priceless.

vCash
    I hate how he's going to review. Like look at the film. Don't you know how to swing your leg yet ******?

vCash
    Crosby is toast. But Taviecchio isn't the answer IMO.

The answer is on another roster and I'm pretty confident they're trying to figure out who it is right now and in the coming weeks before cuts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Crosby is toast. But Taviecchio isn't the answer IMO.

The answer is on another roster and I'm pretty confident they're trying to figure out who it is right now and in the coming weeks before cuts.
    I was just going to ask why there wasn't an option to vote for neither. If Crosby loses this battle I highly doubt Tavecchio wins it.

vCash
    When he missed that kick against the Colts last year, that was enough for me. That kick wasn't even close.

vCash
    I just honestly think MM and TT are going to roll with Crosby this whether we like it or not. Just a gut feeling
    I thought this, but Taveccio has been kicking really good. He isn't missing and he's showing some distance. I think he could win the job

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast