Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 235
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    19,629
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Keep in mind you're a Dodgers fan. What have they done lately? Yes I know Matt Kemp is a good player but when are the Dodgers going to win a World Series
    Lol What? Its not like he said he was a Rangers fan yesterday and today he became a Dodgers fan LMFAO

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,623
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Keep in mind you're a Dodgers fan. What have they done lately? Yes I know Matt Kemp is a good player but when are the Dodgers going to win a World Series
    1st of all they're gonna win this year, 2nd of all and more importantly I stick with my team

    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Lol What? Its not like he said he was a Rangers fan yesterday and today he became a Dodgers fan LMFAO
    LMAO
    #Joc2LA

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,336
    vCash
    1500
    How do you know the Dodgers are going to win it all this year for sure?


    Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,623
    vCash
    1500
    #Joc2LA

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,336
    vCash
    1500
    Anything can happen in a season of baseball given how long it is. Guys could (and some always do) suffer injuries during the course of the season so you can't really say that the Dodgers WILL win a championship this year


    Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

  6. #216
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    HA, a fictional place created by Kurt Vonnegut. I'm in LA. Been here almost 3 years, it blows. Was in San Diego for about 4 years before here, but born and raised in NY.
    "I have this disease that involves alcohol and a telephone". Lol. Love slaughterhouse 5.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    94
    vCash
    1500
    Location: Melbourne,Florida
    Favorite Current Seahawk: Marshawn Lynch
    Favorite Former Seahawk: Joey Galloway
    Other NFL Team I root for: Not actively, but honestly when the Seahawks aren't implicated I have a small man crush on Brady and Billechick.
    Other sports I enjoy:BASEBALL!

    I don't know. I have been a member a long time, but never post. I got drunk and just couldn't help but respond to the garbage I see in the NBA forum. Figured I would swap over to my favorite football team forum and formally introduce myself and show my support from 3000 miles away!

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,023
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome!
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs


  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,132
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location: Philadelphia
    2. Favorite Current Seahawk: Richard Sherman
    3. Favorite Former/all time Seahawk: Shaun Alexander
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for: Cincinnati Bengals
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for: Im into every sport.
    6. Anything else you care to share: Hope the bandwagon hasn't pulled off. Been rooting for the 'hawks since the 49ers blowout.
    Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Phillies
    Seattle Seahawks Cincinnati Bengals
    Phoenix Suns
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish Kansas Jayhawks

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,023
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome!
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs


  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    10,590
    vCash
    1500
    Welcome indeed!

    "King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    62
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location:LA
    2. Favorite Current Seahawk:Sherman/Wilson
    3. Favorite Former/all time Seahawk:Alexander/Hasselbeck
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for:Tough call... Raiders Because they are my bro favorite team so why not.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for: Dodgers, Clippers, Kings.
    6. Anything else you care to share: Been a Hawks fan since i have been an nfl fan since '08 seen Alexander play before hand and used him in the old Maddens only reason i chose the Hawks to root for, but i do love the under dog history which is why i am also a clippers fan. Hate rooting for teams with millions of championship i feel like they get most of the fair weather fans

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    10,590
    vCash
    1500
    And a welcome to you as well. Be wary of Ian, he is a sly one.

    "King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

  14. #224
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Free123 View Post
    1. Location:LA
    2. Favorite Current Seahawk:Sherman/Wilson
    3. Favorite Former/all time Seahawk:Alexander/Hasselbeck
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for:Tough call... Raiders Because they are my bro favorite team so why not.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for: Dodgers, Clippers, Kings.
    6. Anything else you care to share: Been a Hawks fan since i have been an nfl fan since '08 seen Alexander play before hand and used him in the old Maddens only reason i chose the Hawks to root for, but i do love the under dog history which is why i am also a clippers fan. Hate rooting for teams with millions of championship i feel like they get most of the fair weather fans
    I like this guy already

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,336
    vCash
    1500
    I'd like to welcome all new Seahawks fans to the forum. Here's to a good season for Russell Wilson and the rest of the team


    Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •