Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Worst Call Ever Made

You guys had a second consecutive Super Bowl in your pocket and the OC and Carroll made the dumbest and worst call I have ever seen in a football game. I am not a Seahawk fan, but was rooting as hard for them tonight as I would for my team .

You have a terrific football team but did not deserve a loss like this. Someone has to own up and take the blame.

vCash
    Dude it was an awful call but why would u post this now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Dude it was an awful call but why would u post this now.
    When would it have been appropriate to post it ?

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Setman that first one is weak.. You can't do better then that?

vCash
    Bills fan here, I can't believe that play call either. The pats didn't win the SB, you guys lost it and it ruined my night... Stay strong boys!

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    So sorry that happened as really the team has gone through a lot of adversity in this season.

vCash
    they didn't deserve to beat GB anyways, karma is a *****

vCash
    Packers fan here. Look, I know I'm in the minority, but I can't blame the call. Carroll watched Green Bay commit suicide two weeks ago with conservative play-calling. The Patriots -- just like all the armchair-quarterback second guessers -- were expecting handoffs to Lynch. There's nothing wrong with trying to cross up the defense. The pass was actually on target, but it was a great read on the slant by Butler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    When would it have been appropriate to post it ?
    Idk just a bad idea after an upsetting sb loss for another fanbase imo.

vCash
    Raider fan here. And to think we were considering your OC as our head coach. Beast Mode was unstoppable all damn night. Commentators were even saying should NE just hurry and let you guys score to allow Brady a chance. NE did not win you guys lost it. or Should I say the coaches. IMO you guys were more interested in making Wilson the MVP and not Lynch. Lynch will not be coming back to Seattle..he is coming home to Oakland baby. That play was a disrespect to Lynch. Sorry on your lose guys!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
    Bills fan here, I can't believe that play call either. The pats didn't win the SB, you guys lost it and it ruined my night... Stay strong boys!
    sorry but your wrong , the pats won that game straight up. they were down 10 points with 10 min left to the leagues best D and came back to win. the pats won that game . they were only that close due to a miricle catch anyway. great game though by 2 awesome teams

"hottest woman on the planet"

14. 02-02-2015, 11:30 AM
    Reason
    When visiting another teams forum please do not provoke their fans.

vCash
    I don't feel I'm exaggerating at all by saying it was the worst call I've ever seen, across all sports, in my entire sports watching life. Completely unexplainable, mind-boggling and inexcusable. Seahawks had at least a 90% chance of WINNING THE SUPER BOWL before that call.

If I was the owner I would have come down to the field and shredded the Carroll's contract with my bare hands, right in the end zone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WiGi1 View Post
    You guys learned nothing from the Packers.
    You guys as in PSD users? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    I don't feel I'm exaggerating at all by saying it was the worst call I've ever seen, across all sports, in my entire sports watching life. Completely unexplainable, mind-boggling and inexcusable. Seahawks had at least a 90% chance of WINNING THE SUPER BOWL before that call.

If I was the owner I would have come down to the field and shredded the Carroll's contract with my bare hands, right in the end zone.
    Really? And replace him with who? Hahaha you don't do that after one bad call

Seahawks are the favorites to win the 2016 Superbowl atm..