Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Thumbs up Congratulations

Congratulations to the Super Bowl XLVIII champions. I never thought they'd limit the Broncos to less than 10 points. Hell of a defense.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash

Congrats Hawks Fans!!!!!

Congrats on the win to your team and fanbase. Enjoy the parade, been fortunate to go to a few myself living in Boston. Go to the parade, its a great experience and enjoy! Hopefully you guys can keep your team intact for the most part good luck!

vCash
    Congrats on the win guys, great game, totally team victory.

Enjoy owning your first Lombardi, the whole organizing deserves it.

vCash
    Congrats on the win guys

HE's BACK

PACERS SIM Lg GM

vCash
    Thanks everyone!

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    This looks like the right thread to pop in and offer congrats. I'm honestly not a fan and was rooting against you, but there's no denying you were the best team this year. I would also like to take this opportunity to accuse your organization of using robots from the future and implore the league to issue mandatory dna testing on your defense to confirm my (and anyone else who watched the SB) suspicions.

In all seriousness, that whole organization did a remarkable job building that team and the results speak for themselves. Congrats!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1:27914043
    Thanks everyone!
    How in the hell are you on here and not dancing naked in the streets?

gratz on the win tho never thought SEA would win by that much.
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbean:27914051
    This looks like the right thread to pop in and offer congrats. I'm honestly not a fan and was rooting against you, but there's no denying you were the best team this year. I would also like to take this opportunity to accuse your organization of using robots from the future and implore the league to issue mandatory dna testing on your defense to confirm my (and anyone else who watched the SB) suspicions.

In all seriousness, that whole organization did a remarkable job building that team and the results speak for themselves. Congrats!!
    Nothing there D was that jaw dropping (relax hawk fans not saying the suck or anything like that) they where soild with few if any mistakes. .

That all said PM falling the **** apart.. He has seen D's on there level befor so don't give me that. . The hole team was just under prepared. . Bad snap stole momentum and they never got it back.. I'm pretty sure any team could have beat them tonight. .

Agine not taking anything away from the hawks. . The earned the win..With there play over the season and post season. . Soild play tonight ect.. just saying Denver sucked and they should all be ashamed of them self
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Congrats to hawks fans, dang good team man. My broncos just couldn't keep up. I have a feeling this will be a repeat super bowl so, if so see you all in arizona.

vCash
    Is this where we put it?

CONGRATULATIONS Seahawk fans! Ya...

Wanted to see Peyton cement his legacy but it was not to be and the best team won.

Although if Russell Wilson keeps throwing those soft curls at me I might still have to **** him

vCash
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!! 12th Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERBOWL 48 CHAMPS!!!!!!!! GOOD SEASON MY GUYS!!!!!! AND TO YOU BANDWAGON FANS………….. IT FEELS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU WERE HERE DURING THE BAD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!! FAN SINCE DAVE KRIEG WAS OUR QB BORN IN 86,THE HASSELL WE WENT TRU WITH MATT,JON KITNA!!! WARREN MOON,SENACA,TAVARIS,MIRER,WATERS,ALEXANDER,BOSWORT H…ETC….WENT THRU RIVALS….RAIDERS,BRONCOS,9ERS,RAMS,CARDS,CHIEFS…..U PS,DOWNS,WINS,LOSSES 2014-2015 CHAMPS SUPERBOWL 48,49,50……ETC CHAMPS HERE WE COME!

RING 1 ……..IM BUYING A FAKE

drunk:
    Last edited by ryder78c; 02-03-2014 at 03:34 AM.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

SUPERBOWL 48 CHAMPS
    L.O.B.

vCash
    Thanks guys

vCash
    Congrats SeaHawks & fans!!! From Oregon, so I get it. lot of Hawk fan friends, guys that wear "one before i die" type shirts. Good too see for coach Cable and Z.Miller, from a Raider point of view.

Maybe now we'll get more hawks games and less whiners games from the Bay feed.

Still got the 20 years out of the division rule before i can root for em', Till yesterday. Thats over!! Congrats again guys!!

Reggie's Rebuild!!

vCash
    Congrats

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    It's awesome! And thanks again everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast