Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014 Miami Dolphins Draft

It's never too early

I don't want a DT like all the mocks have us taking, I believe odrick is the replacement for the DT that leaves

vCash
    We have a few one year deals on the team, so it really depends on how those guys work out. But, assuming all those guys work out and come back next year, I think it's pretty clear that we need another dominant offensive lineman.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    I hope we resign grimes and Keller like yesterday

vCash
    Jadeveon Clowney too early to tell.

Austin Seferian Jenkins would be my pick if the draft was tomorrow.

other players on my watch list include Cyril Richardson and Cyrus Kouandjio for the Oline, Sammy Watkins and Colt Lyerla for Offense, Johnny Manziel if Tannehill isn't the answer.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I think we should stack up on skill players like maybe another wr depending on how Gibson does and then I definitely want another stud in the secondary. Koa Misi is on the hot seat for me too

vCash
    Sammy Watkins in the 1st Rd.
    Seantrel Henderson in the 2nd Rd.

vCash
    i really really really like Jace Amaro TE from Texas Tech. Hes super athletic and 6'5 260, and can probably be had in the 3rd. i think by draft day he may be looked at as a 2nd.

vCash
    Not sure.... depends where we pick.

I mean, it's almost impossible to know who will be there when the 32nd pick rolls around heh heh....

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Not sure.... depends where we pick.

I mean, it's almost impossible to know who will be there when the 32nd pick rolls around heh heh....
    Nice! :-D

vCash
    As of now I want a TE or another WR. I know the line isn't the best but they will get better with time, maybe a stud G if the Baylor kid is there. But I think Sherman would have a field day goin 4 wide all day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oconn444 View Post
    As of now I want a TE or another WR. I know the line isn't the best but they will get better with time, maybe a stud G if the Baylor kid is there. But I think Sherman would have a field day goin 4 wide all day
    Problem is your not going to take a #4 WR high in the draft, it would be a bad move unless you feel he is legit. But really we have the top 3 spots locked up in deals. OL is still a major need, as well things on D with CB, DT, S being guys might leave at years end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oconn444 View Post
    It's never too early

I don't want a DT like all the mocks have us taking, I believe odrick is the replacement for the DT that leaves
    Personally I'd go with a tackle first and foremost but if none are available, then a guard, safety or CB all make lots of sense. Miami really should be taking best player available, regardless of position though.

They need to resign Grimes, like yesterday....

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Idk if that TE from Wash is there then oh boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    Idk if that TE from Wash is there then oh boy.
    Is that the Austin Seferian-Jenkins kid? Been hearing some good things about him.

vCash
    1st pick should be ASJ. TE + Oline are the biggest needs. we will be picking 2 late in the 1st round to get a top tackle.

other than ASJ im also looking at Colt Lyerla, Michael Dyer(not in the 1st risk/reward player), Sammy Watkins, and Mike Evans who has size and abused Bama. im officially in love with Evans after that game and manhandling the corners which is something I didn't see out of any of the big WRs that came out last yr and was the biggest reason I loved Alshon Jeffery the year before that and Evans is quicker than him. the draft should be mostly offense for us in 2014.
    Take Notes Rook

Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast