Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Flynn vs Pryor... Who do u thing will be the starter?

I didn't watch the game, but i am watching every highlight & reading every article i can find & it looks like Flynn is losing right now... we will see next week. lol

vCash
    Nah, Flynn will be the starter. The Raiders are looking for a game manager and until Pryor stops the silly turnovers like the int last night he won't be the starter unless Flynn is super bad during the regular season or Flynn gets injured.

vCash
    I'd say Pryor but you need to give him priority in reps.

His run threat alone adds another dimension requiring extra attention from defenses.

If Flynn played the whole game, they would have made him one dimensional.

I was disappointed Pryor wasn't allowed to air it out down the stretch.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Looks like the nation as a whole is on the Pryor bandwagon right now. You could tell from the reaction of the black hole last night as soon as Pryor hit the field . Pryor has the heart of the fans ,but the race is not over yet.

This has to be a nightmare right now for Flynn even if he wins the starting job one bad pass ,and the nation will be chanting for Pryor like the donkeys were chanting for tebow talk about deja vu lol.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Cell View Post
    I didn't watch the game, but i am watching every highlight & reading every article i can find & it looks like Flynn is losing right now... we will see next week. lol
    Flynn looked like a fish out of water....I think he needs to calm down....Pryor made the same mistakes that have him NOT in first...he takes off with the ball..he is still playing college ball in his head...he has to learn to sit back and chill...read the defense and let his Te's and Wo's get open...putting yourself in a position to get hit...not smart...I give it to Flynn on not being an idiot...

vCash
    Based on what DA said about pre-season game performance

and what happens the rest of the pre-season, don't count out Matt McGloin either.

I think he has quick reads, reaction, and deliver the strike.
    Last edited by NavajoRaiderfan; 08-10-2013 at 02:47 PM.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Looks like the nation as a whole is on the Pryor bandwagon right now. You could tell from the reaction of the black hole last night as soon as Pryor hit the field . Pryor has the heart of the fans ,but the race is not over yet.

This has to be a nightmare right now for Flynn even if he wins the starting job one bad pass ,and the nation will be chanting for Pryor like the donkeys were chanting for tebow talk about deja vu lol.
    That crowd is a pretty smart crowd.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    To me its very clear.. TP gives you the best chance to win with the surrounding talent on the field. He makes defenses defend the whole field. Flynn is better surrounded by better talent (ala Green Bay). So do you want to win some games now?----- TP.. If you are playing for 2015 or 2016---- Have Flynn be your QB and hope it works out.

Bottom line I would like to see TP get reps. Seems like the troops rally behind him.

vCash
    I'm getting ready to watch it shortly. Had a gig last night, only saw Flynn and had to leave.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    I'm getting ready to watch it shortly. Had a gig last night, only saw Flynn and had to leave.
    I can't wait to see what you have to say bro ,and i told you lol.

vCash
    Pryor is only raising his stock. He would be great in Philly. Wouldnt mind trading him to Philly for a 2nd or a 3rd and Barkley. But, Flynn is gonna start. Pryor will never be a starter for us unless we suck or Flynn gets injured. He may be a really good QB in 2-3 from now but he is gonna need someone to develop him.

vCash

Flynn vs Pryor... Who do u thing will be the starter?

Pryor needs to be are starter he played really good the one thing that I didn't like was the stupid int it was a bad read and through across his body but aside from that I really liked the way he ran the 2 min drill he moved the ball very well I want to see wat he could do with the starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NavajoRaiderfan View Post
    Based on what DA said about pre-season game performance

and what happens the rest of the pre-season, don't count out Matt McGloin either.

I think he has quick reads, reaction, and deliver the strike.
    The guy has a cannon for a arm ,and i see why he is ahead of the curve he has a very high football iq can't wait to see more.

vCash
    I have to say from what I saw last night Pryor looked better. The INT was total bone head and had hoped he would of been more smart with the ball. McGloin really interests me and hope he can continue to refine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers3747 View Post
    Pryor needs to be are starter he played really good the one thing that I didn't like was the stupid int it was a bad read and through across his body but aside from that I really liked the way he ran the 2 min drill he moved the ball very well I want to see wat he could do with the starters
    Somebody pointed this out last night the wideout on that play put his hand up ,but never switched his movement towards the ball that played a big part in that int.

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast