Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,985
    vCash
    1500

    Preseason Week 1 Dolphins vs. Jaguars GDT

    Code:
    PreSeason Week 1 The Jacksonville Jaguars vs The Miami Dolphins Everbank Field Friday August 9th [7:30 PM ET]
    2012 Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 72.2 2,084 11 11 Chad Henne 76.1 3,294 12 13 Ryan Tannehill
    2012 Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 414 86 4.8 1 Maurice Jones-Drew 986 227 4.3 6 Reggie Bush
    2012 Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 979 55 17.8 7 Cecil Shorts 1,083 74 14.6 1 Brian Hartline
    2012 Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions
    Paul Polsuzny Tyson Alualu Derek Cox 139 3 3 Karlos Dansby Cameron Wake Reshad Jones 133 15 4
    More Stats
    Credits go to KodytheKing for this

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not London!
    Posts
    2,366
    vCash
    1500
    Looking forward to what the defense looks like.

    I'm not really looking for results at this point, but more the style and intensity. I want to see some attacking style.


    Forty-Nine Tackles | Two Forced Fumbles | One Sack

    "The lion never roars after the kill. That's who We are! We got work to do!"
    - Gus Bradley

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    6,956
    vCash
    500
    lets go baby!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,144
    vCash
    1500
    I wanna see someone on Defense standout. Like I've said before, Im very bearish on this D so any sign of life would be great (preferably from the line and CBs)
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    388
    vCash
    1500
    WOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!

    New Look Jags FINALLY taking the field.

    ----------I'll be keeping a close eye on the following: ------------------------------------------------------

    -Ace vs. #1 corners and safeties

    -Joeckel vs. a decent pass rush

    -Mike Brown - Real Deal or Camp Wunderkind??

    -TE #2 Reisner? Brackett? I've had high hopes for bracket since he was plucked from Eagles PS last year...

    - Pass Rush - Babin will be fine. Wanna see Branch, Davis, Hazel or Egboh do something promising.

    -Secondary - Gratz, Ball, Prosinski, and Lowery SHOULD be able shut down Tannehill on a drive or two - If Tannehill plays like he did a few days ago....

    -Interior O-line - Rackley and Meester are question marks in my mind. I wonder how they will protect against an interior rush on passing downs.

    -Return Game - Both punt and kickoff. Someone has to stand out by week three at each position. Palmer? Robinson? Todman? Sanders? Let's hope we see some flash.

    Marcedes Lewis..... The Comeback


    The Dude Abides....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,985
    vCash
    1500
    todmans got a hell of a chance tonite to show he has the skills to be a rb in the nfl.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,662
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    todmans got a hell of a chance tonite to show he has the skills to be a rb in the nfl.
    Yeah kinda like all of last year.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,662
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Abiding Dude View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!

    New Look Jags FINALLY taking the field.

    ----------I'll be keeping a close eye on the following: ------------------------------------------------------

    -Ace vs. #1 corners and safeties

    -Joeckel vs. a decent pass rush

    -Mike Brown - Real Deal or Camp Wunderkind??

    -TE #2 Reisner? Brackett? I've had high hopes for bracket since he was plucked from Eagles PS last year...

    - Pass Rush - Babin will be fine. Wanna see Branch, Davis, Hazel or Egboh do something promising.

    -Secondary - Gratz, Ball, Prosinski, and Lowery SHOULD be able shut down Tannehill on a drive or two - If Tannehill plays like he did a few days ago....

    -Interior O-line - Rackley and Meester are question marks in my mind. I wonder how they will protect against an interior rush on passing downs.

    -Return Game - Both punt and kickoff. Someone has to stand out by week three at each position. Palmer? Robinson? Todman? Sanders? Let's hope we see some flash.
    This pretty much sums it up!! The only thing you left off for me is to see these QBs.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,985
    vCash
    1500
    i had almost won tickets for this game yesterday from Bradfield

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Not London!
    Posts
    2,366
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i had almost won tickets for this game yesterday from Bradfield
    Preseason tickets are a dime a dozen. They're the biggest gripe with season ticket holders. You aren't missing much.


    Forty-Nine Tackles | Two Forced Fumbles | One Sack

    "The lion never roars after the kill. That's who We are! We got work to do!"
    - Gus Bradley

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    388
    vCash
    1500
    RE: Todman and "all of last year"

    He was picked up mid-season last year and got hurt in his first game.

    Marcedes Lewis..... The Comeback


    The Dude Abides....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,662
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Abiding Dude View Post
    RE: Todman and "all of last year"

    He was picked up mid-season last year and got hurt in his first game.
    well here is his chance

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MoJo122-b-21 View Post
    Preseason tickets are a dime a dozen. They're the biggest gripe with season ticket holders. You aren't missing much.
    games are games though

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,662
    vCash
    1500
    lets get it

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,662
    vCash
    1500
    Tera Barz

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •