Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: Dee Gordon

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,287
    vCash
    1500

    Dee Gordon

    Dodgers called up Dee Gordon. Would love to see him able to hit lead off.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    nor-cal
    Posts
    4,766
    vCash
    1500
    Lmao

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    Dodgers called up Dee Gordon. Would love to see him able to hit lead off.
    So would I. It'd be great if he became one of the Dodgers' 3 best hitters.

    But that's unlikely enough that we can say that it won't happen. He shouldn't hit anywhere above 7th.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by filihok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    Dodgers called up Dee Gordon. Would love to see him able to hit lead off.
    So would I. It'd be great if he became one of the Dodgers' 3 best hitters.

    But that's unlikely enough that we can say that it won't happen. He shouldn't hit anywhere above 7th.
    I don't care what numbers you come up with there's no way he hits as well as PUIG, hanram or gonzo. Or kemp. Or CC.
    Fernando Valenzuela, Troy Aikman & THE Earvin "Magic" Johnson

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,693
    vCash
    1500

    Dee Gordon

    Or Ellis. Or Ellis. Or greinke.
    Fernando Valenzuela, Troy Aikman & THE Earvin "Magic" Johnson

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,655
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoMania View Post
    Or Ellis. Or Ellis. Or greinke.
    or kershaw. or ryu

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,811
    vCash
    1500
    Dee still needs another fair shake, he's destroyed the minors every year, they do him no good

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    I.E
    Posts
    1,047
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996:26841120
    Dee still needs another fair shake, he's destroyed the minors every year, they do him no good
    He needs to.be traded. He did a good job of redeveloping some value.. if the rumors are true with the other cuban. Their is no use for dee on the dodger

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DLCK View Post
    Their is no use for dee on the dodger
    September pinch runner?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Torrance, CA
    Posts
    1,530
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Dee still needs another fair shake, he's destroyed the minors every year, they do him no good
    He was pretty bad during his MLB runs. Striking out too much, negates his biggest tool.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimos21 View Post
    He was pretty bad during his MLB runs. Striking out too much, negates his biggest tool.
    He strikes out less than the average hitter. 17% in his career. The 6% walk rate is the problem along with no power.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,811
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimos21 View Post
    He was pretty bad during his MLB runs. Striking out too much, negates his biggest tool.
    His first year was Ok, his 2nd year sucked, so he's 50-50 so far

    Yeah I'm not counting this year yet, because it's not a big enough size

    Quote Originally Posted by filihok View Post
    He strikes out less than the average hitter. 17% in his career. The 6% walk rate is the problem along with no power.
    LOL, no ****

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,085
    vCash
    1500
    I'm kinda surprised we didn't deal Gordon before the deadline.

    Gordon is out of options after this year I believe. He debuted in 2011 and has used an option each year so come next spring he'll be out of of options.

    I think he still has an upside because if he can just walk more and get that OBP % up he's steal more and therefore score more being far more valuable than he is.

    But since he's out of options the Dodgers know that if he doesn't make the 25 man roster out of spring camp he'll be subject to waivers correct? If I was most GM's I'd be willing to give him at least a shot. Hanley is signed for at least 1 more year and should lock up SS. Really no room for Gordon. Can't see them keeping him on the bench for too long if he can't hit. Speed is great but only if you get on base.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Downey
    Posts
    14,786
    vCash
    1500
    He did good tonight besides for the error

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Torrance, CA
    Posts
    1,530
    vCash
    1500
    They said he had like a 17 game hitting streak going in the minors.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •