Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Braves are coming to town.

Huge series at Nats Park to begin the week. The hated Braves will make there presence felt. They are definitely on fire.
    Love DC Sports

vCash
    braves fan here with a question. what do nats fans feel about bryce harper? i'm not pointing fingers or trying to cause a stir, i'm wondering because he's a pretty polarizing figure to most baseball fans. i'm wondering if nats fans have strong opinions about him as well.

thanks.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    i guess i should pay more attention to a forum before asking questions. this place is dead.

cheers!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    We kinda lost our leader just been that kinda season and yes Harper is a polarizing figure i'm done i'll be back for the hot stove season *drops mic and walks off*

vCash
    y'all had some tough breaks this season. i always look forward to playing y'all... sweeping you is very, very rare. and with hitting bryce, i'm sure the rivalry will just get more intense going forward.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    I think Bryce is great. Plays hard, works hard. Still young and can get fiery at times but he is at 100% intensity each time out. Can't wait to see him continue to grow as a player.

On a side note, sorry about being MIA for a while. Work has kept me busy and to be honest this forum has been dead for years. Its gotten difficult to keep things up. Got to a point where it doesn't bother me anymore. But I'm still watching this team like I always have.