Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins in a 7 game series?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rockets

55 38.73%
  • Warriors

87 61.27%
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

Question Rockets. Warriors. Who do you take in a 7 game series?

Assume both rosters are fully healthy. Who wins in a 7 game series? Many of our fans have the Rockets in our sights after the Dwight saga and it's a popular opinion in our forum that we are the better team, I would like some input from non fans who wouldn't be as easily clouded with bias as a fan of his own team is, which roster would you put your money on?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Both teams fully healthy I take the Dubs. I think they could put Iggy on Harden and get away with Thompson on Parsons enough to really make their lives difficult. Bogut is also a tough matchup for Dwight in a half court battle. I think they just have too many weapons.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    on paper, the Rockets have the league's best duo (the league's best SG and best C). Then you put Parsons with them along with some shooters and you got a team that's hard to beat...i don't care how good Curry is. but then again, I'm a rockets fan so i may be a little bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Warriors easy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    on paper, the Rockets have the league's best duo (the league's best SG and best C). Then you put Parsons with them along with some shooters and you got a team that's hard to beat...i don't care how good Curry is. but then again, I'm a rockets fan so i may be a little bias.
    Dwight is the leagues best C but I don't think he's good enough offensively to form that inside out Shaq and Kobe type connection with Harden. You can't play off him offensively, he's a monster presence on both ends and will get his 18-20 points but you need to be able to play off him to really boast that type of duo that is impossible to stop. Its still gonna come down to stopping Harden and Harden only.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Iggy on harden is a good place to start, If bogut is healthy he can keep Howard from controlling the game. Nobody on the rockets can stop curry and Lee.... and If barnes and thompson continue to get better- the warriors should take that series.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    You guys are clearly forgetting how much of a beast Howard is when he is healthy, not talking Laker healthy but Orlando Healthy and Patrick Beverely plays great defense and would be able to limit CUrry a bit and you are also underrating Parsons like crazy he would tear Thompson up.

vCash
    Warriors - it's not close, they're stacked when healthy. The 4th best player on the Warriors could be someone as good as Harrison Barnes. The 4th best player for the Rockets is probably Patrick Beverly. They're good, but let's not kid ourselves here - Howard/Parsons/Harden is not exactly Bosh/Wade/Lebron here. That roster needs more, or their stars need more development.

vCash

Rockets. Warriors. Who do you take in a 7 game series?

Warriors

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Assume both rosters are fully healthy. Who wins in a 7 game series? Many of our fans have the Rockets in our sights after the Dwight saga and it's a popular opinion in our forum that we are the better team, I would like some input from non fans who wouldn't be as easily clouded with bias as a fan of his own team is, which roster would you put your money on?
    Dubs in 6, if Dwight tries to be the number one option Dubs in 5.

vCash
    With Bogut likely injured by then, Dwight would dominate the boards. Lee and 65 year old O'Neal isn't enough to keep Dwight off the glass.

However, Curry is still a beast and him and Thompson can off set/counter Harden's production. Igoudala is better than Parsons and the X factor imo becomes Harrison Barnes who has so much potential to break out next year and become a 6th Man of the year candidate.

I would pick GSW in 6 imo. I might be biased though cause I love their young guns (Curry, Thompson, Barnes)

vCash
    Rockets, biased maybe sure, I just don't think people know enough about our players to give them credit. Parsons is way better than the average NBA fan thinks. I have them playing in the first round so we will see then I guess (hope)
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    With both teams healthy? Dubs. Comfortably. More depth, more diversity.

Iggy will shut Harden down. Dwight can't carry the teams offense.

Health not guaranteed? Different ball game.

For the sake of full disclosure, I'm a dubs fan and 100% biased.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    You guys are clearly forgetting how much of a beast Howard is when he is healthy, not talking Laker healthy but Orlando Healthy and Patrick Beverely plays great defense and would be able to limit CUrry a bit and you are also underrating Parsons like crazy he would tear Thompson up.
    Tear him up as in....dropping 16-18 points? I think Dubs will live with that if Harden's life is miserable and he's working tremendously hard to get his 25.

Howard is a beast but you can't run an offense through him.

vCash
    Dubs win if healthy, but they are MUCH less likely to be healthy

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast