Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 164
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14
    vCash
    1500

    Family Night Scrimmage

    Hi, was looking for links to the Family Night Game tonight. I do not live in Wisconsin and would like to watch it. Please is you know of any links provide them here and thank you!!!

    dirrty_kustoms
    Last edited by Dirrty_Kustoms; 08-03-2013 at 12:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,151
    vCash
    1500
    Already posted a link in the Camp News thread
    http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/...medium=twitter

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Atsugi, Japan
    Posts
    6,064
    vCash
    1500
    thanks berliner. u have been clutch so far this offseason. i appreciate u.
    the packers have so much talent...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,151
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    thanks berliner. u have been clutch so far this offseason. i appreciate u.
    Procrastination at its best.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,151
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    thanks berliner. u have been clutch so far this offseason. i appreciate u.
    And so I'm elite likte Eli?

  6. #6
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,124
    vCash
    1777

    Family Fun Night Scrimmage Thread WITH STREAM LINK

    Figured we'd have our own thread. Mostly so I can do this.

    http://www.fox11online.com/generic/s...ight-scrimmage


    Come watch and discuss.


    The stream is up now even so I suppose they'll start stuff at 6 30 central.

  7. #7
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,124
    vCash
    1777
    Oh crap I jsut made this thread too. Didn't look down far enough.



    Well we can use one of them for discussion. My bad bud.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,151
    vCash
    1500
    Let's us this one or a mod can combine them maybe?

    Who do you want to see the most or are excited for?

    For me it's Lacy, Franklin and Boykin on offense and on defense it is Datone, Manning and McMillian

  9. #9
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Let's us this one or a mod can combine them maybe?

    Who do you want to see the most or are excited for?

    For me it's Lacy, Franklin and Boykin on offense and on defense it is Datone, Manning and McMillian
    Mason Crosby.

    Lmao.


    No seriously I want to see BJ Coleman. I think I know what I get with the backs for the most part.


    And they can probably delete that other one or something. I don't know.

    I was thinking we could even start a chatzy. (it's a little mini chat room that you dont need to have acc for or anything, just click the link and go). Makes chatting easier for those of us that will be watching.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    2,414
    vCash
    1500
    Offense:
    Franklin
    Lacy
    O-Line
    Boykin
    Finley
    Harrell

    Defense:
    Burnett
    McMillian
    Jennings
    Hyde
    Jones
    Perry
    Daniels
    Mulumba
    Barrington

    Green Bay Packers
    Phoenix Suns
    Phoenix Coyotes
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    UofA Wildcats
    Real Madrid

  11. #11
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Cardinalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    89,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
    Offense:
    Franklin
    Lacy
    O-Line
    Boykin
    Finley
    Harrell

    Defense:
    Burnett
    McMillian
    Jennings
    Hyde
    Jones
    Perry
    Daniels
    Mulumba
    Barrington
    I had to giggle at this. I thought about posting our entire roster

    Then I realized I agree lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    7,151
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Mason Crosby.

    Lmao.


    No seriously I want to see BJ Coleman. I think I know what I get with the backs for the most part.


    And they can probably delete that other one or something. I don't know.

    I was thinking we could even start a chatzy. (it's a little mini chat room that you dont need to have acc for or anything, just click the link and go). Makes chatting easier for those of us that will be watching.
    Do you one. I always like those.


    I agree about the RB. But I want to see Lacy doing his spin move and running somebody over and Franklin is my Packers.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    2,414
    vCash
    1500
    I was literally telling myself that I honestly wanna see the entire roster perform lol. I'm just happy for Packer football.

    Green Bay Packers
    Phoenix Suns
    Phoenix Coyotes
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    UofA Wildcats
    Real Madrid

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    2,414
    vCash
    1500
    So am I the only one who really likes Andy Mulumba? Lol

    Green Bay Packers
    Phoenix Suns
    Phoenix Coyotes
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    UofA Wildcats
    Real Madrid

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    22,642
    vCash
    500
    I just want to see a W for the Green and Gold!!!!!




    There you go thumper




Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •