Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Madden 25 Roster?

So who thinks were gonna be screwed over....AGAIN like most years with our players OVR ratings, especially our O-Line/D-Line like every year? We led the LEAGUE in overall rush yards and I bet our O-Line guys are like high 70's or low 80's except T. Williams.

Just an angry observation from Skin's Fan....HTTR

vCash
    I think in all honesty, as fans we expect more because we think our players are better than they truly are. There are only about 9 players you can say should really be rated high. They are Griffin, Davis, Garcon, Morris, Fletcher, Orakpo, Kerrigan, T. Williams and Hall (who really shouldn't be high, they overrate him).

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    I agree on that notion, HOWEVER league leading rushing attack...has never come from a shaky O-Line. I don't believe that we should have all 90's in the game but I think this is fair:

T. Williams - 95 ovr
    Lichenstieger - 86 ovr
    Montgomery - 89 ovr
    Chester - 85 ovr
    Polumbus - 76 ovr

I think our interior is solid, T. Williams is threatening for top 3 LT in the league but not quite there yet, and Polumbus was statistically one of the worst tackles but he was playing with little experience on that line. Lichenstieger was injured and played through all it most of the season, and Montgomery was rated 3rd ovr Center in the league...I think that is fair, no?

vCash
    My ratings would be something like this.

T. Williams - 95 ovr
    Lichenstieger - 80 ovr
    Montgomery - 85 ovr
    Chester - 82 ovr
    Polumbus - 72 ovr

vCash
    They're going to criminally underrate Darrel Young and Cofield, I bet.

vCash
    Yes...I agree. I'm just saying EVERY YEAR our team is like rated overall one of the worst teams and we haven't been horrible since Shanahan has taken us over. We get horrible ratings when I just want some respect lol

I'm tired of doing franchise and having nothing to work with haha

vCash
    Crb your rankings would make us one of the best O-lines in the game. I understand we played well last year but that is in big part to Griffin and the pistol. Teams didn't know how to cover us. I don't expect our line to look AS GOOD as it did last season.

Edit: If I'm wrong and they play at that level again then your rankings will be spot on.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    ^^^^^^ LOL I'm a dreamer man! I want my team to get the recognition they deserve! I think were one solid O-Line man away from being a all-team talented O-Line!

If we ran for 85% of the yards we did last year that is enough! Everyone knows how to look at and defend the read option now, this year is a year for the good teams to execute with defenses that know 100% how to prepare for it. I think we will be good...

vCash
    I hope they can keep RG3 off his back!

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Just seen the ratings for our whole offense and wow! Trent is a 89, mont is a 90!, chester is an 88. Rg3, alfred, and young are 89s. Garcon is an 87 and the one person who rarely dropped any passes last year has a catching of a 67...logan got robbed there.

vCash
    not sure how moss's rating declined....he had one of his seasons this past year