Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Spot light oakland raiders

After this interesting off season I just wanna know others thoughts on the silver in black?
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    They've sucked for years, they suck now, they will continue to suck in the future. Last place AFC West and another high draft pick they will waste. Have a nice season.

vCash
    Lol denver fans why you so mad. Is it due to our three rings compared to the two the Donkeys sport
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Well I expect them to be irrelevant.

vCash
    They will be building a good team. But with a Davis still running the team there will always be questions. I don't see them going 8-8 for 2-3 years.

vCash
    I'll take the bait...

What makes you think the Raiders will be relevant this season? What in the world did they do to improve in what could be a tough division?
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers.
    Aside from the bold ? Nothing ...

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I'll take the bait...

What makes you think the Raiders will be relevant this season? What in the world did they do to improve in what could be a tough division?
    If your talking this year, as a raiders fan, I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible and if you go position by position they improve in every category. Plus someone posted in our forum that we finished as a 18th overall defense so there's no reason why they can't be a top 15 defense since all the new bodies they are bringing in and especially getting rid of the cancer in Slo-Ro(Rolando McClain).

Three big ifs that we need:

*McFadden stays healthy
    *Average QB play
    *Got to be able to play smart football and limit penalties

If those three "ifs'' are achieved this team can go 8-8 easily especially looking at the schedule. Every time I give the raiders an ounce of hope, we hit the bottom of the toilet.

vCash
    Im rooting for Flynn but that's about it. They will probably be fighting for a top 5 draft pick next year IMO.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Literally playing smart football for the raiders is rocket science at times. We can literally take penalties that equal more than our total offense. If you play like that you will never win any games.

vCash
    Was this moved from the general NFL thread or something? These are the most non-Raiders fans I've seen in this forum in a long time. As Raiders fans, we of course really pay attention to the Raiders. I highly doubt they will be worse than the product on the field last year. I'm not saying they are going to be amazing, but they are moving in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    That looked like someones over-aggressive uncle playing football with a bunch of 9 year old boys...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QRaiderFan4life View Post
    Was this moved from the general NFL thread or something? These are the most non-Raiders fans I've seen in this forum in a long time. As Raiders fans, we of course really pay attention to the Raiders. I highly doubt they will be worse than the product on the field last year. I'm not saying they are going to be amazing, but they are moving in the right direction.
    I was actually thinking that it makes no sense to make a thread about our thoughts, as there are other threads for this... Until I realized that it probably was opened in the nfl forum. I like the original concept of getting others opinions... Though most would be haters just adding dumb @$$ remarks.

vCash
    Colts - Lose
    Jags - Win
    Broncos - Lose
    Redskins - Lose
    Chargers - Lose
    Chiefs - Lose
    Bye Week - Thank God
    Steelers - Lose
    Eagles - Win
    Giants - Lose
    Texans - Lose
    Titans - Win
    Cowboys - Lose
    Jets - Lose
    Chiefs - Win
    Chargers - Lose
    Broncos - Lose

As a Raiders fan I do not feel comfortable with our QB, WR, and Dline situation. I think we will have a hard time scoring with most teams in the league, and another 4-12 season is ahead of us. Going to have to tough out another short season and really start rebuilding next year when we actually have cap space to work with. 15 QB's in 10 years, and I doubt Flynn is the answer. RM needs to find his/our guy, and I'm pretty sure he's not on our roster. Oh well, still can't wait till next Friday. GO RAIDERS!!!!! PROVE ME WRONG.....
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by setman2000 View Post
    They've sucked for years, they suck now, they will continue to suck in the future. Last place AFC West and another high draft pick they will waste. Have a nice season.
    thank you for your invaluable insight, jackhole fan. have fun with your drunk f.o. pothead defense...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    I was actually thinking that it makes no sense to make a thread about our thoughts, as there are other threads for this... Until I realized that it probably was opened in the nfl forum. I like the original concept of getting others opinions... Though most would be haters just adding dumb @$$ remarks.
    X3 we don't need to hear crap about our team from other fans in the Raiders forum...

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast