Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Can we talk the central division?

Boy idk about you guys but it looks scary and loaded with talent. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we don't end up even in the top two of the division. Given the nature of improvement of talent and our injury luck with our key guy's.

To me this is the best its been in a long time in terms of young talk to quality talent.

Just a few notes of the players added

Pacers,cavs,piston all got better heck maybe even the bucks might be more dangerous than expect. Because larry drew isn't a bad coach and they have a bunch of young talent so anything could be possible.

Still to me the pistons are moving in the right direction I loved every pick they made in the draft,and I think they will be a scary team for us and other teams if mo cheeks can work some magic mentally with these young guys.

Pacer got scola and granger returning are going to be scary good too.

Cavs got irving maybe the best or 2nd best player within the division depending on his improvements and how D-Rose returns as that is still yet to be determined. Still a young team,but I still expect them to be vastly improved and a dangerous team non the less. How dangerous will depend on Bennett and Andrew recover from injuries.

Bucks can't be overlooked too. I loved all of their signings and think with larry drew at the helm could also be a dangerous team that teams can't take lighting. Drew will have them ready to compete and play at a high level night in and night out and they too have a lot of quality young bigs in henson,and sanders,and Illyasova.

I mean man from a talent stand point we might be at the bottom,but of course from an experience we have all but maybe the pacer beat,but if we have a injury plagued year again(knock on wood) I wouldn't be shocked if we are 3rd within our own division.

What do you guys think am I making to much about nothing or right on?

Agree disagree on the talent within the division?
    Last edited by ballerkingn2; 08-01-2013 at 10:26 PM.

vCash

I stopped reading when you said we might not finish top two. That's just blasphemy.

vCash

Oh and talent wise we are better than almost any team in the NBA, let alone the central division.

Oh and BTW, the Pistons suck. Anyone who thinks the Smoove and Jennings signings were good clearly don't understand basketball whatsoever.

vCash
    Cavs will be fighting for a 7th/8th seed, Pistons will be fighting for the 8th seed, Bucks will be fighting for the #1 pick.

vCash
    Damn Baller! That post is just all kinds of crazy!!! Not finishing in the top 2? Who do you have ahead of us? And at the bottom as far as talent????? WOW!!!!!!

vCash
    I'm saying if we are hit with the injury bug. Sorry thought I put that in their I edited the post. Anyway yes if our luck with injurys happen yet again I wouldn't be to shocked,bec I expect all the teams within the division to improve and compete and be able to beat most teams on any given night.

But it may be a bit pre mature,but I do like all the moves within our division,for next year and beyond.

We will definitely have to make improves going forward to match,plus they have all ownerships that want to win,and open to spending if need be. Why i wouldn't be surprised if we see a vast improvement within our division starting this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    I stopped reading when you said we might not finish top two. That's just blasphemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG worm View Post
    Damn Baller! That post is just all kinds of crazy!!! Not finishing in the top 2? Who do you have ahead of us? And at the bottom as far as talent????? WOW!!!!!!
    I don't agree with everything he said but he has a point that there is a possibility that we don't finish top 2. I don't understand why people here underrate them Pacers so much. They get back Granger, they add Scola, and Paul George & Roy Hibbert are still growing as players.

Not saying we arnt going to finish top 2 but people on here act like we are untouchable and unbeatable.

Detroit did get better but it isn't enough to make them a threat. They basically are the Hawks with no shooting now.

vCash

Pacers still don't have a number one scoring option. That's why they aren't on our level yet.

vCash
    disagree with the talent aspect that you mentioned about the bulls. While I think the Bulls will win the division, I do agree with ChitownbullsBG7 in that there are a lot of posters on this bulls forum that do treat other teams with little respect within the division, namely the Pacers (it's frustrating but whatever, it's not the first time it's done).

vCash
    you will never know. I remember when we signed boozer, kk, brewer, and watson in 2010 and everybody thought that we would come out with a 4 seed at best in east. what happened that season? we had the best record in the league and finished better than the heat. don't put anything past this bulls team or underestimate their talent. In that regard, you can't underestimate any team in the central division this year. However, we have 3 things that no other teams have in the central division....a MVP, Coach of the Year, and veteran playoff experience. NUFF SAID! bulls finish in top 2

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Rose/Jimmy/Deng/Boozer/Noah
    Hinrich/Snell/Dunleavy/Taj

thats all I have to say to that.

the cavs look good on paper but I dont beleive in tristain thompson, wasnt a big fan of Bennet, he is one of the 3-4 tweeners. not athletic enough to be a 3, not big enough or defenisive enough to play 4

Bynum and Varijao cant stay healthy

as far as the pistons go, they have such a high bust potenital IMO, Smith and Jennings together sound like a time bomb,

Pacers have a god shot, but im not huge on thier PG situation, also, worried about Paul george's development, good but can he be the guy. also, whats up with Granger ???

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Hey i'm expecting us to be in the top 2 of the division but its hard for me to say we are going to win the division till I see Rose play. Plus we have noah's foot and deng whatever it is this year,plus boozer will prb be so so this year due to age alone. Like I do expect us to be better than the cavs,bucks,and pistons but a lot of their moves they made wouldn't surprise me if they gave us a run for our money. Esp again if we have injury problems and D-Rose is slow to get back into the flow of things. Which is exactly why I feel he should of played last year from that stand point alone,bec I fully expect some type of adjustment period and unsureness,and teams will test that knee. It will be interesting to see how D-Rose than will react to that,as Idk about some of you a bit unsure about his testicular fortitude mentally these days given last year circus and excuses for not playing.

Still at the least the Pacer look to be a very dangerous team that imo are expected to compete for the chip,and are only returning a pretty much young team that almost beat the champs and have only added to their already talented core.

Which btw might be more talented than us,and bigger and stronger than our own core.
    Last edited by ballerkingn2; 08-01-2013 at 11:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ballerkingn2 View Post
    Hey i'm expecting us to be in the top 2 of the division but its hard for me to say we are going to win the division till I see Rose play. Plus we have noah's foot and deng whatever it is this year,plus boozer will prb be so so this year. Like I do expect us to be better than the cavs,bucks,and pistons but a lot of their moves won't surprise me if they gave us a run for our money. Esp again if we have injury problems and D-Rose is slow to get back into the flow of things. Which is exactly why I feel he should of played last year from that stand point alone,but I fully expect some type of adjustment period and unsureness,and teams will test that knee. It will be interesting to see how D-Rose than will react to that,as Idk about some of you a bit unsure about his testicular fortitude mentally till otherwise.

Still at the least the Pacer look to be a very dangerous team that will bring back a team that almost beat the champs and will again only be adding to their core. Which btw might be more talented than us,and bigger and stronger than our own core.
    difference is that you don't think rose will come back to his normal self fully (or at very least questioning it which is same reason why many fans like knick fans feel bulls are same level as knicks after heat/pacers). Others of us feel like rose will come back to his normal self yet have a better jump shot hence why most of us have the bulls winning the central division and imo 1 seed possibly.

vCash
    I predict rose comes out like MJ and drops 55 in his first regular season game back

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by loyalChiTownFan View Post
    I predict rose comes out like MJ and drops 55 in his first regular season game back
    im worried he pulls it too soon and goes for 50 in the first pre season game, although, he will drop a bunch against miami.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast