Simple question. Who emerges from their current position on the roster. While I realize there might be a similar thread or two like this, I think it is with in its own category.
1. Bj Raji- Either Emerges or flops. I think, and hope he emrges to the level he played on our SB run. I expect him to emerge to a top 10 DT in the game.
2. RB- someone has to emerge. Rookie or not, I want production and a 1,000 rusher.
3. Finley. I think he finally puts all his skills together and effectively replace Gj85.
4. Mike Neal. He will replace Cullen Jenkins 3? years later.
5. Back up QB. This will be decided in camp. I sure hopes its Coleman. At least he can hand the ball off....hopefully.