Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rockets Terrance Jones Arrested For Stomping On Homeless Men While They Were Sleeping

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...e_nba_hou.html

What a stupid thing to do. Not to mention *******ish. Those people have hard enough lives just trying to get by, they don't need bullies like this guy to make their lives more miserable.

vCash
    wtf, what an *******
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Not saying it is right or excusing it but maybe he is tired of seeing these men and women not give an effort to better their lives in any way. A lot of them grow complacent with their situation after awhile

i7 3770k 16gb DDR3 GTX 780

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaTxRipZz View Post
    Not saying it is right or excusing it but maybe he is tired of seeing these men and women not give an effort to better their lives in any way. A lot of them grow complacent with their situation after awhile
    Yeah ****ing homeless people. Taking up all the good air while my kid (who supports himself financially at the age of 12) is forced to have a patchwork of a jobs since it's illegal for him to work full-time. If only these bums would get jobs my kid wouldn't have to work! You can tell they're complacent too, just look in their jaundice-stained eyes.

vCash
    LOL.. I wonder if it looked like ur sig?

I highly, highly doubt he was attempting to send a "better ur life" message by stomping on him while sleeping. Hes just being a typical d bad athlete who thinks they can whatever they want because they are somehow "genetically superior" to anyone thats not a pro athlete. I hope he gets a little jail time, what tool.
    Last edited by JoeBlessU; 07-31-2013 at 03:27 PM.

vCash
    Or more likely he is just an ignorant p.o.s. and like half the modern ball players in the league, will be showing up in the papers broke 5 years after retirement.

But you're right, I'm sure he did a background check on the homeless man's life and was able to make a justifiable decision that the situation he was in was solely his own and definitely needed a late night foot stomp/wake-up from the millionaires shoes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlessU View Post
    LOL.. I wonder if it looked like ur sig?

vCash
    Yeah... THAT is why he did it.. That's so stupid.

vCash
    The sad thing is that there was actually that moment right before he did it that, apparently to him, it was a good idea or decision. It is honestly scary if you think about how many stupid people there are out there.

vCash
    Now Houston has 2 players who make it easy to root against. Makes the future Warriors/Rockets games that much more fun for me. I'll definitely be buying whatever package includes them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Yeah ****ing homeless people. Taking up all the good air while my kid (who supports himself financially at the age of 12) is forced to have a patchwork of a jobs since it's illegal for him to work full-time. If only these bums would get jobs my kid wouldn't have to work! You can tell they're complacent too, just look in their jaundice-stained eyes.
    Amen brotha!

vCash
    This is seriously horrible. I used to like this kid now i hope he gets locked up for being such a piece of ****!

vCash
    This post alone, and the few that agree with it following, shows me just where the intelligence level is here on PSD.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    This post alone, and the few that agree with it following, shows me just where the intelligence level is here on PSD.
    Get over yourself dude. There are worse tragedies that happen every day. Im not saying i agree with it, I actually would like to see him do some jail time for it. But to act like this is the worst thing thats ever happened is also misguided.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlessU View Post
    Get over yourself dude. There are worse tragedies that happen every day. Im not saying i agree with it, I actually would like to see him do some jail time for it. But to act like this is the worst thing thats ever happened is also misguided.
    haha, "tragedy". That's the only oversight I saw here. He's just saying the guy's an idiot as are those who agree with him; Not sure there's much of an argument there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast