Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

CP3 would've demanded a trade to Hou if Clips didn't get Doc Rivers

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...ght-run-part-1

To Chris Paul, who basically told the Clippers that after they squashed the first incarnation of their Doc Rivers trade. Chris didn't like that. He let them know he was heading to Houston to team up with Dwight. And he wasn't kidding. For about 36 hours, Morey probably felt like all 11 guys in Ocean's Eleven. You know what happened next: The Clippers blinked, the Doc trade got revived and finished, and the Clippers were offering Chris 107 million reasons to play for him. Crisis averted. The lesson, as always: Chris Paul runs the Clippers.

vCash
    U didn't end up with cp3. Thus no title. Sorry bruh

vCash
    To bad rockets ended up with a washed up Howard. Paul would of made the rockets favorites but now Paul will eliminate the rockets instead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakman View Post
    U didn't end up with cp3. Thus no title. Sorry bruh
    i know

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    To bad rockets ended up with a washed up Howard. Paul would of made the rockets favorites but now Paul will eliminate the rockets instead.

i think he was going to demand a trade to Houston so he can play with Howard. CP3's and Howard's desire to play with each other is well documented.

vCash
    Cp3,Harden,Howard

Oh well, Rockets are still going to do pretty good this year
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Paul, harden and Howard would of been favorits. Howard is almost a bosh type number 3 and harden and Paul would of been great.

vCash
    I wish this could have happen... It's a crime that Cp3 & Howard couldn't play with each other in their prime, and the Lakers almost pulled this off, ****ing owners & stern.

They have forever changed NBA history... smh

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    But But But Howard and Lebron and and... Why People always **** on Howard and Lebron for them doing what they did during free agency is mind boggling when you have all of these superstars from Kobe to CP3 demanding things get done the way they want or they want to be traded and yet it gets excused or swept under the rug. I will not give Dwight a Pass for how he acted while with his team in Orlando but what him and James did in Free agency was their right and yet they get ridiculed more than guys like Kobe/CP3 for demanding a trade if things aren't done the way they want.

LOGIC

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Cp3,Harden,Howard

Oh well, Rockets are still going to do pretty good this year
    This. Would've been crazy if Cp3 joined them.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    With CP3, Houston would hands down be the best team in the West and be equal to Miami imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I wish this could have happen... It's a crime that Cp3 & Howard couldn't play with each other in their prime, and the Lakers almost pulled this off, ****ing owners & stern.

They have forever changed NBA history... smh
    Technically, the NBA, and therefore Stern, was the owner of the Hornets when they were planning on making that trade.

So it'd basically be the same thing as Jerry Buss vetoing the trade.

They would've gotten Kevin Martin, Scola, Odom and the Knicks 2012 (#16) pick which ended up being that retard Royce White.

Instead, they got Eric Gordon who has a higher upside than any of the other 3 guys combined, Aminu and Kaman. Along with the #10 pick in the 2012 draft. Ended up being a bust, but still better than the #16 pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    But But But Howard and Lebron and and... Why People always **** on Howard and Lebron for them doing what they did during free agency is mind boggling when you have all of these superstars from Kobe to CP3 demanding things get done the way they want or they want to be traded and yet it gets excused or swept under the rug. I will not give Dwight a Pass for how he acted while with his team in Orlando but what him and James did in Free agency was their right and yet they get ridiculed more than guys like Kobe/CP3 for demanding a trade if things aren't done the way they want.

LOGIC
    Its cause Kobe and CP3 have better smiles.

vCash
    Who does CP3 think he is? Kobe Bryant? lol

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Who does CP3 think he is? Kobe Bryant? lol
    CP3 has every right to demand out. But I guess only Kobe can demand a trade and Lakers fans brag about it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by True Sports Fan View Post
    CP3 has every right to demand out. But I guess only Kobe can demand a trade and Lakers fans brag about it
    No player not even MJ has a right to demand out... When you sign you make a commitment to that team and its fan base that buys your jerseys and season tickets and do not get a reset because the player wants things his way... Its the NBA... Not burger king. Its selfish

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast