Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Johnny Football A Raider??

Johnny Manziel tweets out al Davis quote " just win baby" . Have we found our qb of the future?... All jokes but found it intresting.

Link:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JManziel2...41922529099778
    Last edited by RaiderFanBL9; 07-29-2013 at 12:15 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Johnny Manziel tweets out al Davis quote " just win baby" . Have we found our qb of the future?... All jokes but found it intresting.

Link:
    Interesting to bad it's not up to him if he becomes a Raider ,or not. I really would like to see him in silver&black
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post

Link:
    I wouldn't want him on the Raiders. He is a nighmare waiting to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I wouldn't want him on the Raiders. He is a nighmare waiting to happen.
    I just hope Pryor or Wilson become elite. Especially Pryor I really like the way he works hard. I'm not in the meetings rooms but by the way he talks and the way coaches talk about him Pryor has the work ethic like a Brady or manning. IMO.

vCash
    The guy played one year in college so far. No reason to be excited a out that.

vCash
    I think he's simply asserting his off-field exploits shouldn't be a focus if he "just wins".

vCash
    multiple touchdowns running ,and passing the ball high football iq runs like a rabbit ,and has winner written all over him ,and that's a nightmare? Yeah it sure is for any teams foolish enough to pass on him in the up ,and coming draft.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    i think if we drafted him we would be instantly BETTER at qb and have our franchise qb of the future but i would prefer Jadaveon Clowney

vCash
    This is beyond dreadful.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    It's much too soon to offer prognostication on the QB draft class. April offers much different perspective than July/August. With that said, there are several QB's I would prefer at this time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    This is beyond dreadful.
    The thread, the tweet, the prospect of his being a Raider, or the support put forward?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    multiple touchdowns running ,and passing the ball high football iq runs like a rabbit ,and has winner written all over him ,and that's a nightmare? Yeah it sure is for any teams foolish enough to pass on him in the up ,and coming draft.
    Manziel seems highly immature to me. That is a nightmare I no longer want on the Raiders. I would MUCH rather have Bridgewater.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth:26782156
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Manziel seems highly immature to me. That is a nightmare I no longer want on the Raiders. I would MUCH rather have Bridgewater.
    He's a 20 yr old, Heisman Trophy winning, College Sophomore. Is he not allowed to enjoy himself in school? This media outrage towards him is ridiculous. There are plenty of immature stars in the NFL and we get proof of that every week.

That being said, I like the kid. But I definitely need to see more. And I don't think the quote was anything other than a jab at Texas for getting thrown out of that frat party. As of right now, it's all about Clowney.

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    Inside scoop says Manziel will get in trouble before he even makes it to the NFL. Pass on him and draft the beast. That is if we're even in position to draft the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Fabulous View Post
    He's a 20 yr old, Heisman Trophy winning, College Sophomore. Is he not allowed to enjoy himself in school? This media outrage towards him is ridiculous. There are plenty of immature stars in the NFL and we get proof of that every week.

That being said, I like the kid. But I definitely need to see more. And I don't think the quote was anything other than a jab at Texas for getting thrown out of that frat party. As of right now, it's all about Clowney.
    At 20 years old he is plenty old enough to know right from wrong. Getting himself into bad situations is stupid when the spot light is shining bright on you. I have seen enough red flags from Manziel to know I want him nowhere near the Raiders. I have come to this conclusion long before this article came out. Matter of fact I made my comment before even reading the article.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast