Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Official Training Camp Thread Discussion

Discuss Training Camp News and Notes, positions battles, etc.

vCash
    1st and ill say Blaine WILL be the MVP of the NFL this year

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Unless gabbert gets consistent , Scott will be our starter.

I also feel cecil n blackmon will be as deadly as fitz/boldin

Johnny Jaguar

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    BLAINE GABBERT down with sprained right ankle.

Extent of injury not known at this time.

Meanwhile Robinson took snaps at QB.... passed to Mike Brown for a completion and handed off to MJD on an option play.

Marcedes Lewis..... The Comeback

The Dude Abides....

vCash
    update:

During a brief appearance in the locker room, Gabbert had the ankle taped but said, “I’m good.”

A player who saw Gabbert in the trainer’s room said the quarterback was “fine – he’s fine.”

The Jaguars have Tuesday off from training camp so the team doesn’t anticipate Gabbert missing any practice time.

Marcedes Lewis..... The Comeback

The Dude Abides....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    1st and ill say Blaine WILL be the MVP of the NFL this year
    If he's the NFL MVP this year, you can kiss Clowney good-bye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Abiding Dude View Post
    BLAINE GABBERT down with sprained right ankle.

Extent of injury not known at this time.

Meanwhile Robinson took snaps at QB.... passed to Mike Brown for a completion and handed off to MJD on an option play.
    D-Rob shouldn't be taking any snaps at QB unless it's for the wildcat, let him focus on being a OW...lol.

vCash
    No worries its in wildcat

N ace did great again

Gratz was good but not aagainst ace

Alualu is doin rwally good

Johnny Jaguar

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GUS View Post
    If he's the NFL MVP this year, you can kiss Clowney good-bye.
    id gabbert Nuts up and Goes MVP im perfectly okay with it aslong as Clowney doesnt go to an AFC South team or an AFC Team in general.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Unless gabbert gets consistent , Scott will be our starter.

I also feel cecil n blackmon will be as deadly as fitz/boldin
    Scott will be Gabberts Jock Strap. you dont start an UDFA Rookie QB over a 3rd year !st round qb

#failedlogic #ifGabbertdontplaygoodhewillbereplacedbyscottatbye week #Gabbert>>>>>SCOTT

believe or not there was a Reason Why Gabbert was a 1st round QB and Scott an UDFA

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    id gabbert Nuts up and Goes MVP im perfectly okay with it aslong as Clowney doesnt go to an AFC South team or an AFC Team in general.
    Don't hold your breath.....I believe I can safely say that Gabbert will not even be in any MVP discussions, more or less be named MVP.
    Don't go blind behind those teal and black glasses

vCash
    Don't hold your breath.....I believe I can safely say that Gabbert will not even be in any MVP discussions, more or less be named MVP.
    Don't go blind behind those teal and black glasses
    there is a thing called break out years. dont know if youve heard of them. we have the weopons and Gabberts playing decently well thus far in Training Camp. he seems best in a Spread Offense or atleast in a shotgun offense. i think it actually suits to all our strength. we dont have a fullback or a 2nd te that are proven to be atleast Adequate. we have 3 good wrs and i can figure we will play the 3 wrs more than a FB or 2nd te(outside of shortyardage crap).
    if Gabbert can play similiar to Chad Henne(minus the INTs or Incompletions) he should have atleast 4000 yards passing. he may not have enough thrown touchdowns but he should have a solid 25+.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    there is a thing called break out years. dont know if youve heard of them. we have the weopons and Gabberts playing decently well thus far in Training Camp. he seems best in a Spread Offense or atleast in a shotgun offense. i think it actually suits to all our strength. we dont have a fullback or a 2nd te that are proven to be atleast Adequate. we have 3 good wrs and i can figure we will play the 3 wrs more than a FB or 2nd te(outside of shortyardage crap).
    if Gabbert can play similiar to Chad Henne(minus the INTs or Incompletions) he should have atleast 4000 yards passing. he may not have enough thrown touchdowns but he should have a solid 25+.
    Again....Take off the Teal and Black glasses. What you have written is a pipe dream. Gabbert did a fair job at camp last year, then stunk up the joint. Jags need a franchise QB, which there is not one in camp at this time.

vCash
    Again....Take off the Teal and Black glasses. What you have written is a pipe dream. Gabbert did a fair job at camp last year, then stunk up the joint. Jags need a franchise QB, which there is not one in camp at this time.
    there is a Franchise QB in Potential if caldwell didnt think so we would be sitting here with X Rookie QB(this class had multiple favorites) instead of Luke or Cyprien or gratz

Put Gabbert in a shotgun offense with 3 wrs 1 te 1 rb and we can beat teams well especially without the checkdown offense of Mularkey.

ur being Debby Downer here. sure am i being Homerish sure but thats Because IM #AllIn and have Confidence in our Coaching staff to perform their jobs well as well as Caldwell.

You seem to have NO Confidence in our teams Coaching staff or GM both of whom are Highly Regarded in the NFL Circle.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    there is a Franchise QB in Potential if caldwell didnt think so we would be sitting here with X Rookie QB(this class had multiple favorites) instead of Luke or Cyprien or gratz

Put Gabbert in a shotgun offense with 3 wrs 1 te 1 rb and we can beat teams well especially without the checkdown offense of Mularkey.

ur being Debby Downer here. sure am i being Homerish sure but thats Because IM #AllIn and have Confidence in our Coaching staff to perform their jobs well as well as Caldwell.

You seem to have NO Confidence in our teams Coaching staff or GM both of whom are Highly Regarded in the NFL Circle.
    Debbie Downer? I dont think so. I am being realistic. I have the utmost faith in the new coach and GM. There was not a franchise QB available in the past draft. Geno Smith is not the answer, and the Jets will find that out soon enough. Caldwell is doing an excellent job in he start of the rebuilding process.
    He is using what he has available this year. If Gabbert pans out I will be the first in line to say I was wrong, but I don't think that will happen.
    You keep looking through those Teal and Black glasses, I just hope you wont be to disappointed with the finished product this year.
    I am hoping for 5 wins this year.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast