Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,741
    vCash
    1500

    Reverse Standings watch

    http://www.baseballamerica.com/stati...nkings/majors/

    Here's a good link that keeps track of reverse standings. We're currently the 6th worst team in baseball and the only teams we can't catch are the Marlins and Astros. But, CWS is only 4 up (back?) on us in the L column so it's not impossible to get a top 3 pick!

    Keep up the good work, Gigantes.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,603
    vCash
    12274
    lol.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    373
    vCash
    1500
    Starting selling and keep the tank train rolling.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,741
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    lol.
    The last time the Giants had the 5th pick or higher was Buster Posey. Wouldn't you love to have another Posey type player in the system?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,603
    vCash
    12274
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    The last time the Giants had the 5th pick or higher was Buster Posey. Wouldn't you love to have another Posey type player in the system?
    You know I would, but you also know how I am uncomfortable with giving up this early.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,625
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    You know I would, but you also know how I am uncomfortable with giving up this early.
    Peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure Peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure Peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure Peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure Peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure Peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure Peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure Peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure


    Ariana Grande

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    373
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    You know I would, but you also know how I am uncomfortable with giving up this early.
    Better get comfortable then. The giants aren't winning 40 of their last 58 games to win the West.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    121
    vCash
    1500
    The years of great pitching struggling to support a weak offense has finally caught up to the starting staff. This team needs to find major league hitters somewhere.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mnp2597 View Post
    The years of great pitching struggling to support a weak offense has finally caught up to the starting staff. This team needs to find major league hitters somewhere.
    There is no better place to find a major league hitter than the only place we found such a hitter: top 5 of the draft.
    Today is the future that you have built (or neglected) yesterday.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,138
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    http://www.baseballamerica.com/stati...nkings/majors/

    Here's a good link that keeps track of reverse standings. We're currently the 6th worst team in baseball and the only teams we can't catch are the Marlins and Astros. But, CWS is only 4 up (back?) on us in the L column so it's not impossible to get a top 3 pick!

    Keep up the good work, Gigantes.
    CWS is really looking to sell, so if the giants don't do the same it will be hard to keep up? Fall Back? W/e their way past the CWS
    And milwakee is looking to trade their bullpen which other than gomes is the only consistent thing they have left. Plus they just lost Braun for the season, you gotta figure that really hurt..help.. it really W/E's their hopes.
    Last edited by ciaban; 07-28-2013 at 08:29 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,138
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    The last time the Giants had the 5th pick or higher was Buster Posey. Wouldn't you love to have another Posey type player in the system?
    How is next years draft thought of?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,741
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    CWS is really looking to sell, so if the giants don't do the same it will be hard to keep up? Fall Back? W/e their way past the CWS
    And milwakee is looking to trade their bullpen which other than gomes is the only consistent thing they have left. Plus they just lost Braun for the season, you gotta figure that really hurt..help.. it really W/E's their hopes.
    Giants have a 4 game series with Milwaukee next month. I think Brewers will be able to sweep.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,138
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Giants have a 4 game series with Milwaukee next month. I think Brewers will be able to sweep.
    ugh, that really could go either way, they are both really bad teams, if the brewers have sold off all their relievers or if Bum and Gaudin pitches, with both Cain/Timmy having a gem i think the giants could sweep is the series in SF or on the road.

    Also, San Diego is only a game back..or ahead of the giants, when they play the dodgers in Sept. this forum will explode with well wishes towards them.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,841
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    How is next years draft thought of?
    Very strong. This is the perfect year to have a high pick.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,741
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    Very strong. This is the perfect year to have a high pick.
    It's pretty much the equivalent to the NBA draft. This is the perfect year to tank.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •