vCash

NonGiants NFC East News

So it begins:

vCash
    First!

vCash
    Might be a ACL tear for Maclin.. Ouch..

vCash
    ACL/MCL it's looking like. Brutal for Maclin as he's a UFA next year and brutal for the Eagles.

I hate injuries :S

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    So it begins:

"Eagles WR Jeremy Maclin was down on the ground for nearly five minutes"

......Buddy Ryan made me like this.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Poor guy. That sucks. Bust your knee in a contract year.....which means Nicks will leave the giants will sign Macklin to a cheap incentive deal and then he'll bust it again in our camp next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Poor guy. That sucks. Bust your knee in a contract year.....which means Nicks will leave the giants will sign Macklin to a cheap incentive deal and then he'll bust it again in our camp next year.
    I think this is his second or third acl injury, we better franchise Nicks

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the league more,much more, physical than it is today? No protecting the QB, no leading with the helmet penalties, no horse collar....football was a man's game.

Did Jerry Rice ever blow out his ACL? Was he ever really injured for a. extended period of time? Will there ever be another WR even close to his level of play?

Why are there so many injuries in the league today? Is it because of lack of quality off seasons? Is it because of the limited practices that is now apart of the new CBA between the player's and the league?

Way to many players are getting hurt in OTAs and training camp.....but the league hasimposed all these new rules and techniques to ensure the safety of the players...something is seriously flawed with this league.

vCash

Awww. Maclin out fo the year.

Tee Hee!

Not enough bad things can happen to the Eagles and their trash fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the league more,much more, physical than it is today? No protecting the QB, no leading with the helmet penalties, no horse collar....football was a man's game.

Did Jerry Rice ever blow out his ACL? Was he ever really injured for a. extended period of time? Will there ever be another WR even close to his level of play?

Why are there so many injuries in the league today? Is it because of lack of quality off seasons? Is it because of the limited practices that is now apart of the new CBA between the player's and the league?

Way to many players are getting hurt in OTAs and training camp.....but the league hasimposed all these new rules and techniques to ensure the safety of the players...something is seriously flawed with this league.
    i personally believe it's due to body types now. Guys are way bigger and heavier than they were and regardless of how you train, you can't strengthen ligaments like you can muscles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    i personally believe it's due to body types now. Guys are way bigger and heavier than they were and regardless of how you train, you can't strengthen ligaments like you can muscles.
    Agreed. It's a different kind of "fit" now too. Pretty intense and likely too intense.

vCash
    Donavan McNabb to retire an eagle Monday......oh sh!!tt. ...wait a minute...uhhh...uhhhh.....

....congratulations!

vCash
    eagles lost another player today. lb jason phillips, out for the season with a torn acl. not a high profile player (not like maclin at least), but still, leaves a gap to fill. he was just signed to a two year contract (came from carolina).

vCash
    One Thing to Know: Chip Kelly may move a bit too fast for the NFL
    By Laurence Masters | NBC on Yahoo! Sports – 3 hours ago

Eagles coach Chip Kelly’s fast-tempo offense might be threatened by NFL officials. The league’s VP of officiating Dean Blandino said to the Wall Street Journal that teams don’t control the tempo of a game, the officials do: "We have to make sure that teams understand that they don't control the tempo, our officials do. We're going through our normal ball mechanics, we aren't going to rush [unless], it's in the two-minute drill"
    Now we have to wait and see if Kelly will get to play the game as quick as he’s accustomed and if the issue grows into tension between Kelly and the league.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-ya...cid.yahoo.html

I still think our biggest division threat is the Cowboys. They still have some work to do to get in order, but that offense can fire up at any time and Kiffin may not be able to make them a great defense, but he'll improve them from what Ryan did.

Lack of depth is still gonna hurt them though.

vCash

NonGiants NFC East News

^ if RG3 is healthy, the Skins are the team I fear the most. They were better than us last season and orakpo is back. That guy is a freak

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast