1,454 319 4.6 11
    Doug Martin
    WR/TE Comparison
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 855 49 17.4 8
    Torrey Smith
    1,384 72 19.2 8
    Vincent Jackson
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions Arthur Brown Terrell Suggs Lardarius Webb N/A 14 (2011) 5 (2011) Lavonte David Adrian Clayborn Dashon Goldson 139 7.5 (2011) 3 (w/ 49ers)
    More Stats

vCash
    I voted buccaneers obviously but I'm in between "who cares" as well, not because I don't see the importance of the off season but because its not a good indicator of how good the team is. I wish they cut it down to 2, use it for rookies and just have vets in the first quarter to knock Rudy off. I know 4 games means more reps and evaluation for rookies but I think there is a big portion of players who are signed just for preseason to keep bodies around. By lowering the games, you can focus more on the players coaches really want. But that's just my opinion lol not a suggestion

vCash
    I'm just excited for some football right now... This match up pages only gets me more excited! Buc ball is here baby, preseason or not I'm ready for the contact!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    I love preseason! Great opportunity to get to know about players that you really don't know much about (even though i'm usually over it after 2 games). I will be looking to see how we handle the first drive on both sides of the ball against the defending Super Bowl champs. Will Josh look comfortable? Will any punt returner stand out? How will the D-line look? What will all the RB's not named D. Martin do? Excited to see D. Joseph, C. Nicks, and A. Clayborn back on the field. Probably excited to see J. Banks more then anything else.

vCash
    I'm immensely excited about this game coming up. I cannot wait to see some real action.

Guys I'll be watching:

Mike Glennon: He's got a cannon from what I've seen in camp, but his accuracy has been shaky. Lets see if hes worked out some kinks.

Brian Leonard: Hes been lighting up camp, and hes turned some heads. I hope he gets a fair amount of snaps to assess his progression in our offense.

Chris Owusu: From what I've seen and heard hes been tearing it up in camp. He could be our answer at slot. Hes got better then average hands. Hope he gets a good amount of snaps.

Michael Smith: I want to see this guy light it up on returns this game. Start where he left off. He and Demps will be awesome to see come the third game.

Steve Means: This guy plays with a vicious mean streak. I loved watching him in the one on ones competition at night practice. Hope he can showcase his skill in this game.

Arron Morgan: This is my stand out guy on the defensive line this camp. This guy is viciously fast off the line. He played a little last year, but he looks even stronger now that hes bulked up a bit.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I assume that Revis will just sit the preseason out? I keep hearing that he'll be ready for week one but haven't heard anything regarding the preseason.

vCash
    I could see him maybe going in for a series in one of these games. On the radio they seem to think that will happen.

vCash
    Yea... ^^^ All of dat, a few hot dogs, and a big bag of salt n vinegar chips!

vCash
    Im interested mostly for the lower roster WRs, Page most but also Owusu, Hagan, Underwood and Ogletree. Seeing Glennon in game for the first time is def. something to watch also. Defensive Line draft picks I really wanna see more than anything on D. People have talked about Means and Spence, I wanna see what they can do in game. What does William Gholston do? Rashaan Melvin is the guy I'm keeping eye on in the secondary. Also will enjoy Banks suiting up.

BREAK A LEG McCOWN
    YOU DESERVE IT

vCash
    Raven fan sighting...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Yea... ^^^ All of dat, a few hot dogs, and a big bag of salt n vinegar chips!
    I wish I had a bag of those right about now. I'd destroy a whole bag...

vCash
    ^^^ those my shyt homie...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    I assume that Revis will just sit the preseason out? I keep hearing that he'll be ready for week one but haven't heard anything regarding the preseason.
    I think Schiano is really hoping to get him a few snaps in one of the games, but is not willing to rush him.

vCash
    FYI for the local guys: I have a single ticket for this game if anyone is interested. $20 on the 3rd level but only 5 rows up on the 5 yd line. Im posting it on ebay tonight but I just wanted to give you all the first shot at it! Just PM me.
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Bummer, I just read that this game will be blacked out locally.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast