Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Aaron Berry has a torn ACL

Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31 57s
    Wow. Just heard Aaron Berry has a torn ACL. #nyj #Sad

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31 1m
    Confirmed: Aaron Berry is out for the season with a torn ACL, per source. #nyj

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē

vCash
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz 4m
    ABC27 in Pennsylvania (where he is from) is reporting that Aaron Berry tore his ACL. #nyj

vCash
    Damn that sucks! Not a good way to start Training Camp.

vCash
    ...He was looking really good in OTA's too...

TATAR SAUCE

vCash
    Tragic...

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Was hoping to see some dime looks, since on obvious passing downs the Jets really go 5 deep in the front 7 (Davis, Barnes, Richardson, Coples, and Mo). This hurts. Maybe we'll wee more of Bush or Allen (whichever doesn't start) now?

vCash
    With apologies to ABerry (whom I wish a speedy recovery too), my first thought was 'well that didn't take long'.

vCash
    I don't think its a huge deal. It's obviously sad but Lankster was pretty solid last year and this Darrin Walls kid (I believe he is on the PUP right now though) seems to have a ton of potential. Its a good position to lose a body... Not that you ever want to... just saying though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    I don't think its a huge deal. It's obviously sad but Lankster was pretty solid last year and this Darrin Walls kid (I believe he is on the PUP right now though) seems to have a ton of potential. Its a good position to lose a body... Not that you ever want to... just saying though.
    I understand JF but it was looking like this was going to be a good year for Aaron Berry in the nickle... We have depth at the position but I really thought it was going to be a good interesting battle between Berry and Wilson for that nickle spot. Lankster looked good at times last year, not sure about the Walls kid but the doors are now open so hopefully they can standout. Like you said, we have depth which is a good thing to have.

TATAR SAUCE

vCash
    I didnt even realize Berry signed with anyone since we cut him for DUI's and brandishing pistols...

He has skill but I just dont know if he gets it yet, We were pretty hopeful of him last year before all the problems

Off-season Sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    I understand JF but it was looking like this was going to be a good year for Aaron Berry in the nickle... We have depth at the position but I really thought it was going to be a good interesting battle between Berry and Wilson for that nickle spot. Lankster looked good at times last year, not sure about the Walls kid but the doors are now open so hopefully they can standout. Like you said, we have depth which is a good thing to have.
    Honestly, I saw a lot of Berry while he was in Detroit. He was below average. If you dislike Wilson, there's a good chance you would really hate Berry. They have a lot of the same problems.