Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

one unit away from ship

First off the I still believe the O-line is the only major weak point on the offense and if we can get them in gear, I believe we can make a run for the ship. Anyway i still think if Phil costa is going to be a backup at C we need to go sign a vetern guard. Which I would like to see Brandon Moore come to Dallas for a cheap 2 year deal
    LT: Smith
    LG: Leary
    C. Frederick
    RG: Moore
    RT: Free
    Or if We want Costa in the starting line up
    LT: Smith
    LG: Leary
    C: Costa
    RG: Frederick
    RT: Free
    Livings and Bernadu should be nothing more than backups and if the line plays good I promise the Dallas Cowboys will be in the SUper Bowl or very close.
    We have a top 10 RB when healthy
    Top 5 WR core
    Top 10 QB
    Bottom 5 OL
    Top 10 OL
    Top 5 LB core
    Top 10 secondary
    IMO we just need the OL to step up and it would have helped if JJ would have drafted a OL in the 2nd instead of a TE
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Agree the line will be key but I think the transition on D will play a bigger roll on how far this team goes. Hopefully the D buys into the system and gets to learning it fast
    Hey Dave Abbott what should the Lakers do this season? Uh Duh TANK

vCash
    defense wins championships.

vCash
    How do we have a top 10 OL and a bottom 5 OL?

titties

vCash
    mean DL top 10
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    I agree with the OP, this offense can be dynamic if the OL can provide time for Romo and a legit running game (which also helps Tony)...I have ALWAYS liked Moore...I can't believe the guy is still out there...I don't want to puss-foot around costa any more either...make Fred the starter at center, period...then you get the experience of Moore next to him...I would not be surprised to see Parnell win the starting RT gig over Free, but I DO love competition at positions

vCash
    my prediction for the starting oline is smith leary costa frederick free, which I'm 100% ok with...from the sounds of things, Free is stepping his game up...awesome to hear, but I'll believe it when I see it. Moore would be a nice pick up, but if it hasn't happened yet, I don't think it's going to happen.