Packer PUP List.

Derek Sherrod
    DuJuan Harris
    J.C. Tretter
    Jerel Worthy
    Mike Neal
    Sean Richardson
    Chaz Powell

Any players on PUP can be activated at any time prior to the end of the preseason. If they remain on PUP they are ineligible to play for the first six weeks of the regular season.

Why would Mike Neal be on this List???

vCash
    I think Mike Neal was a surprise to us all. I for one am still in the dark as to why. Certainly will be tuning into MM post practice presser to get updated. Also House and Hayward were non participants in today's practice.

vCash
    Things are not looking good for Sherrod... sits our a full year and he's still not at a point in his recovery where he can participate in practices.

vCash
    I think he will still be given every chance to come back. He was a 1st round draft pick still on his first contract no reason to not wait and see. That sort of gruesome leg injury comes with loads of nerve damage. If i had to guess thats whats limiting him now, nothing toughness could do to get him on the field. I see no reason not to wait out this training camp at the very least for him.

vCash
    Neal - Abdomen
    Hayward- Hamstring

Both will be a "couple weeks"

Harris is out with a knee could be a week or so

MM seemed optimistic on Sherrod saying we will see how he feels tomorrow.

Tretter and Worthy wont see the field before week 1 it seems

Sean Richardson is still undergoing some tests on the neck and we should know more about him by the end of this week

(taken from MM post practice press conference)

vCash
    With Sherrod, MM said when a player has a physical there isn't an in between. You either pass or you fail and he was close. Said he would talk to some of the staff about Sherrod's workout. IDK what any of this means but hopefully it means he has a chance of passing the physical soon once they see a little more from him. The thing is what is he going to do in the next couple weeks that he wasn't able to do over the last year and a half or however long its been.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Things are not looking good for Sherrod... sits our a full year and he's still not at a point in his recovery where he can participate in practices.
    I wouldn't read too much into this just yet.

What the hell is wrong with Harris?
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

Knee injury he sustained training on his own between OTA and now. Nothing too major from the sounds of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I wouldn't read too much into this just yet.

MM said he has a knee injury but he will be back in one or two weeks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    With Sherrod, MM said when a player has a physical there isn't an in between. You either pass or you fail and he was close. Said he would talk to some of the staff about Sherrod's workout. IDK what any of this means but hopefully it means he has a chance of passing the physical soon once they see a little more from him. The thing is what is he going to do in the next couple weeks that he wasn't able to do over the last year and a half or however long its been.
    Thats exactly my point.

vCash
    Sherrod broke his leg on Dec 18th 2011 Against KC reason I remember that game so well it was our only lose that year. 14 to 19 the score was. It has been over 19 months since and that is a long time by standards. Normally 4 to 6 months sometimes it can be a bit longer I have heard cases where it has taking 10 months.
    ~
    I never heard if there was complications ever but I did hear his surgery took a bit longer than normal and it was done in KC.

vCash
    So odd really.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    IIRC Sherrod suffered some sort of set back after he had the surgery. Im still hoping he can be a key contributor but im not holding my breath

vCash
    I'm pretty sure it was said soon after Sherrod's surgery that his injury wasn't just a normal broken leg. So I don't think we can use a normal timetable to compare the injury to. For him not being there I think we can only take away positives from the day.

He was running back and forth between the drills and MM seemed very optimistic when he was talking during his presser. I mean we all know how MM is when it comes to predicting injuries. I was very surprised by the tone he used when talking about Sherrod. I believe he has had a couple of individual workouts the last few days that MM has seen. So maybe that is why he was sounding so optimistic.